276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Parrot MKi9200 Hands-Free Car Kit

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The MKi9200 displays the full playlist along with the name of the artist, the title and even the corresponding album cover in colour when available on the iPod, iPhone or USB flash drive.

PARROT MKI9200 USER MANUAL Pdf Download | ManualsLib PARROT MKI9200 USER MANUAL Pdf Download | ManualsLib

Hi, not sure if this is the right place to post this but I had an issue with a MKI9200 V3 blue box where the Mic stopped working. Everything else worked fine. Tried a new Mic still no sound so I got another Blue box. This one was a bit older V2 with V 2.11 firmware on it. I just connected it up to the existing cables and did a factory reset and all good except for one issue. My wifes iPhone X works fine on my parrot. I’ve tried my work Samsung phone worked ok, as well as two of my friends iPhones also and all connects and pairs fine for phone calls, bluetooth audio and shows as a paired device. My old iPhone 7 same iOS worked fine also.. I’ve tried my phone on another Parrot MKi9200 and that worked ok too and I can connect just fine which makes things stranger. The really early versions of MKi9200 firmware were quite buggy and the boot up time was very long. Also, updates were made as new phones were launched.The Parrot MKi9200 is a Bluetooth hands-free system with a 2.4-inch high-resolution TFT colour screen. A wireless remote control can be positioned on the steering wheel or dashboard and allows the driver to control all the functions of the MKi9200. When users get in their car, they start the engine and the kit immediately connects to their mobile phone. Thanks to the voice recognition feature of the Parrot hands free car kit, drivers say a name and the kit automatically dials the number. To access your phonebook and make a call, simply press the green button to start the user-independent voice recognition: the MKi recognize your voice and the name you are saying without any prior teaching process. You can also directly access the phonebook and browse all the names thanks to the voice synthesis (Text To Speech). So simple!

Parrot MKI9200 - JustCarKits How to reset a Parrot MKI9200 - JustCarKits

Please note that the remote control MUST be able to be used with the MKi9200. If the remote does not work you will not be able to reset the MKi9200. All MKi remotes contain a CR2032 battery and it is common for people to forget to change them – they typically last a year to 18 months in normal use. This is an odd one. I replaced the Mki9200 BlueBox as the mic connection went on the old one. It’s SW_3.2. Bluetooth works fine. iPhone 8. The USB also charges the phone too. All good except for couple of behaviour changes. When users get in their car, they start the engine and the kit immediately connects to their mobile phone. Thanks to the voice recognition feature, drivers say a name and the kit automatically dials the number.The Parrot MKi9100 is a Bluetooth hands-free system with an OLED screen. A wireless remote control can be positioned on the steering wheel or dashboard and allows the driver to control all the functions of the MKi9100. The car is a ’02 Jaguar XKR and I wired the Parrot up myself. As stated above, it worked with the old BlueBox SW_3.x fine. For some reason it won’t give power to my iPhone via an iPhone USB cable plugged into the Parrot USB cable. This has worked on the V 3 box fine and I would get music playing via usb cable etc. (better sound).

Parrot Mki9200 Control Pad/Wireless Remote Control with Parrot Mki9200 Control Pad/Wireless Remote Control with

The user-independent voice recognition and voice synthesis is integrated in the Parrot MKi9200 car kit which dramatically eases the way of using it in every situation. And all the connectors for any type of music are provided with the Parrot MKi9200 Hands-free Kit: iPod iPhone iTouch USB keys USB MP3 players Bluetooth Stereo devices CD players MiniDisc etc

Parrot Pairing Codes by product

So I did a factory reset on the Parrot and my iPhone and still the same issue exists. Tried every troubleshooting guide I can find but can’t find the answer. Any idea? If for some reason you do not have the accessory cables (USB, iPod 30 pin and Aux cable) then you cannot update the firmware. Benefits of the Update Last week my iphone7 went to be swapped due to a fault and since then the new one won’t pair with the Parrot correctly. It will say Telephone connected on the Parrot screen, on the iPhone it will look like it has paired but if I look on the Parrot it won’t show as a paired device and will only be able to be used for phone calls not media. Turn on ignition and wait approx 30 seconds for the kit to turn on. Press and hold for 2 to 3 seconds the RED and GREEN buttons on the remote at the SAME TIME. You will hear “Memory Erasing in Progress”, after which the MKi9000 will re-boot. After it has powered up again, press the centre button to select English (or other language by rotating jog wheel) as the required language. It will then re-boot once more. Proceed to Stage 2.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment