276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Girls Just Wanna Have Funds: A Feminist Guide to Investing

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

But here’s the thing, being good with money doesn’t have anything to do with being a maths whiz (like I used to think it did). Start your journey to financial success with Female Invest’s bootcamp for safe, smart, and sustainable investing.

It has a lot more to do with your mindset, beliefs and behaviours (and you’re going to learn all about those in my book Girls Just Wanna Have Funds).They have also won the worlds' largest startup competition and authored the Danish bestseller Ready, Set, Invest. Der er masser af bøger på vej, som du kan kaste dig over – uanset om du er til krimier, kogebøger, historiske fagbøger eller noget helt fjerde. I started following these authors’ platform a little over a year ago to get perspective on what international educators were teaching on finance and investing.

However I did find this as a good reminder of some basic principles and found the sustainability/feminist part educating. Perhaps this is a personal pet peeve of mine, but the reading voice kept pronouncing "has" instead of "as", which really bugged me at times. I tried to look at this book from a beginner’s lens but even with this perspective, I would not recommend this book. It is so accessible, beautifully put together, well thought out, easy to dip into, full of excellent tips and explanations. De tre iværksættere bag Female Invest Emma Due Bitz, Camilla Falkenberg og Anna-Sophie Hartvigsen vilmed Girls Just Wanna Have Fundsgerne slå endnu et slag for ligestillingen, nemlig den økonomiske.Camilla Falkenberg, Emma Due Bitz, and Anna-Sophie Hartvigsen are the founders of Female Invest, a global financial educator targeting women. so i can’t quite give this more than 4 ⭐️ for now until i actually apply (invest) some of these comments. I wish the chapters were broken up into smaller chunks so I could go back and revisit bits that resonated, because a one hour chapter is a lot to skip back through! It's a perfect guide for any first-timer curious to learn more about investments and wants to gain basic knowledge on the subject. They addressed ESG but skimmed it and recommended new investors look at the UNSDGs - a framework which isn’t at all related to investments.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment