276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fragmade Lush Cherry Edp Spray (80ml) by Fragrance World - For Men & Women Super Rich Fragrance | Bitter almond | Turkish Rose | Sandalwood

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Delivery Delays: Soghaat is not accountable for delays due to Customs inspections or other factors beyond our control. While we can't be held responsible for courier delays, your money is safe with us, and we work diligently to ensure swift deliveries. You'll receive what you've paid for, but please note that delays during transit are beyond our control. I recommend using this sensual date perfume as your finishing touch before heading to a romantic evening. Depending on other ingredients, cherry perfume can be surprisingly versatile: refreshing, sensual, excessively sweet, or even spicy. That’s why I love them so much. The fragrance is very balanced, despite the prevailing cherry notes. A perfect choice for lovers of true Arabic scents. It’s important to be moderate: its long-lasting beast longevity formula requires only a couple of spritzes to get noticed.

Lush Cherry is contained in a luscious, deep cherry-red bottle. Capturing the scent’s dichotomy of sweet and dark, the flacon is adored by a pale pink label, the colour of cherry blossoms. This is legit the best body spray lush offers, it's scent is exactly the same as rub rub rub. It's a clean fragrance slightly floral yet not overpowering, reminds me of the beach and the ocean." - stephen1997FRAGRANCESQUARE® was established in 2022 to spread happiness. Our quality products have created thousands of fun stories worldwide. Lush Cherry Perfume / Eau De Parfum by Fragrance World (Inspired by Lost Cherry – ***) has similar fragrance notes to ***’s Lost Cherry. It would be a great alternative to anyone who likes this type of fragrance, but at a fraction of the price. SKU: 6291108321591 Categories: Designer Inspired Fragrances , Radiant Femininity Tags: For Women , Fruity , Gourmand Odor profile: a popular fruity note, sweet and tart at the same time, with a characteristic bitter almond nuance. 3. What smells similar to Tom Ford Lost Cherry? Be the first to hear about limited edition products, exclusive collaborations, and all things LUSH - including our secret master plan to create a cosmetics revolution!

Decrease quantity for Lush Cherry Eau De Parfum Spray 80ML Increase quantity for Lush Cherry Eau De Parfum Spray 80ML A straightforward fragrance – cinnamon, red apple cake, hot cherry pie. However, it’s not the perfume for meeting with a grandma over Xmas dinner. It’s a spellbinding, seductive fragrance for self-confident and charismatic people. Purely unisex. Although cherries are mostly meant to be eaten, have no doubt that such perfume will turn you into a delicious treat as well. For expanding your sensual adventures, I want to share the list of my favorite niche fragrances with cherry accords. Each of them has an exceptional temperament and is available in the Parfum Exquis online boutique. This is the scent of calmness and peace, not seduction. It opens with refreshing green leaves and slowly calms down on the skin. I would describe this perfume as “an intimate journey into your soul”. 100% unisex. This has to be one of my favourite lush sprays out there! I'm obsessed with rubrubrub and this smells exactly the same - fresh and vibrant, citrusy and tangy!" - CharlumpkinCherry perfume with a sultry vibe: if there was an inspiration for this scent, I’d name Jessica Rabbit. This is what a daring, liberated woman with infinite dignity would wear. It’s warm and spicy, flirtatious and sophisticated, and so irresistibly lascivious. FindThisBest (UK) aims to create a platform to help you make better shopping decisions with less time and energy. Earning our users' trust is central to what we do. Don’t be misguided by a provocative name – this gourmand scent with crisp citrus notes and cool spiciness has nothing to do with rice. Smoothly changing notes fill the air with oriental-gourmand aroma. In the drydown, there are hints of cinnamon, nutmeg, iced cherry, and sandalwood. Vanilla in the base adds to the creaminess and mild sweetness of the composition. Key notes: Sweet cherry, almond, saffron, Bulgarian rose, sour cherry, amber, and Indonesian patchouli Despite its citrusy opening, the fragrance is quite weighty and powerful, which makes it not suitable for summertime. It will be a great addition to a formal lunch, working in the office, gala events, or dinner party.

Who What Wear is part of Future US LLC, an international media group and leading digital publisher. The heart bursts forth in cherry waves of sweet and tart. Griotte Syrup expresses the textured maceration of voluptuous fruits while breath-taking florals Turkish Rose and Jasmine Sambac penetrate the senses and soul. Peru Balsam and Roasted Tonka at the dry down suggest a new portrait of an iconic symbol. When blended with an unexpected mélange of sandalwood, vetiver and cedar, the finish reaches fantasy-inspiring levels of insatiability. Powerful fruity fragrance with intertwining vibes of earthly spiciness and sparkling red fruits. Base notes of bittersweet cherry blend with the intense tartness of patchouli leaves, and together, they create certain maturity to the whole composition. Although it goes with many bright aromas in the base (cherry, mandarin orange, and red fruits), it’s the elegant cherry that dominates in the opening. The abundance of mandarin hints prevents the fragrance from being cloying. As this cheap niche fragrance keeps evolving, it acquires warm shades of amber and leather. With such a complex pyramid of notes (cherry, bergamot, vanilla, tonka beans, white musk, wild violet flowers), it’s hard to imagine a more seductive fragrance. Wearing this perfume, get ready to be a scene-stealer everywhere you go. It smells amazing! The scent lasts all day. It smells like seanik solid shampoo. I feel I smell really clean and fresh wearing this." - Wsuzanne950

Best niche perfumes from all over the world

Decrease quantity for Lush Cherry 80ml Eau De Parfum 80ml Fragrance World Increase quantity for Lush Cherry 80ml Eau De Parfum 80ml Fragrance World

Lush Cherry opens with delicious fruity shades of ripe fragrant cherry and sweet cherry in combination with a warm walnut nuance of the sea. Can be suitable for both days and nights, but its boozy-gourmand nature rather gives me nighttime vibes. In the opening, it smells like cherry rum and bitter almond. As the name suggests, the aromas of liquor cherry are getting lost and replaced with other nuances: spicy and woody base eventually grows stronger. Acidic-sweet rich chord “stars” of perfume composition-cherries in the frame of elegant floral shades of scarlet velvety-spicy honey.This fragrance is not about childish fantasies. It tells a story of an aristocratic lady and her secret passions. A mature, seductive cherry scent is mixed with noble rum and dried fruits in the opening. The composition is complex and opens up like a symphony – bittersweet shades smoothly flow into woody and spicy accords, and it all ends with powdery hints of vanilla and musk. Cherry Fragrances offer a range of delightful scents inspired by the sweet and tangy aroma of cherries. These fragrances are designed specifically for women who appreciate the refreshing and uplifting notes of cherry. The collection includes a variety of products such as perfumes, body sprays, and scented lotions, allowing women to indulge in the irresistible fragrance throughout the day. With their long-lasting and captivating scents, Cherry Fragrances are the perfect choice for women who want to feel confident and feminine.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment