276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Cleaning Up Your Mental Mess – 5 Simple, Scientifically Proven Steps to Reduce Anxiety, Stress, and Toxic Thinking

£9.995£19.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

these 5 principals changed clients life… these five… blah blah” but by chapter 3, you still haven’t heard the principals. She brings a wealth of scientific information to the table while breaking it down into layman’s terms to help you live life to the fullest; free from the struggles and the pain that may have plagued you for years.

I’m lucky I have a strong faith (no religion) and I never doubt God will provide me with answers and help and for me that isn’t medication.There's hope and help available to us, and the road to healthier thoughts and peak happiness may actually be shorter than you think. In this podcast I talk about why it is okay if things are not good or happy all the time, and how our “social media” expectations can impact our mental health. Both Apple and Google state that they ensure that only users who have actually downloaded the app can submit a review. With enough practice, mind management can even prevent negative thoughts in the first place by making you more resilient to life’s challenges. DISCLAIMER: This podcast and blog are for educational purposes only and are not intended as medical advice.

She currently teaches globally at conferences and churches and to secular audiences on these topics. I really want to do these exercises, but she spends way too much time on why (the first 2/3 of the book!She is the author of Switch On Your Brain, Think and Eat Yourself Smart, The Perfect You , and Think, Learn, Succeed , among many other books and journal articles, and her videos, podcasts, and TV episodes have reached millions globally. This book contains a clearly defined strategy of five steps from toxic thought to beneficial action. The first part of the book explains the data behind the study and the second part discusses how you can implement it.

can’t wait to read through it and get to the detox part and want to apply her knowledge to heal snd free myself from my mental mess! In this podcast I talk about how you can save yourself from the intrusive thoughts that are affecting you. Caroline Leaf is a cognitive neuroscientist with a PhD in Communication Pathology and a BSc Logopaedics specializing in cognitive and metacognitive neuropsychology.

this book was written by a neuroscientist, and i love learning about the brain (especially neuroplasticity)! In this podcast I talk to Tay Lautner, registered nurse, mental health advocate and co-host of the popular podcast The Squeeze, about her experiences as a health care provider over Covid, why her and her husband started their podcast, how she manages her mental health while living in the public eye, and so much more! The Neurocycle, its three principles, and the five steps can be used to ensure that we sleep better, adopt good eating habits, and incorporate exercise and movement into our lives. At first look, it may seem like this book is a dry, hard-to-follow narrative that is full of scientific jargon that will go in one ear and out the other. You think, and then you do, which cycles back to the original thought, changing it, and the thoughts connected to it, in a dynamic interrelationship.

So, even though you are the one who has to sit with the thoughts that make you feel so much pain or frustration that you will do anything to avoid them, that you are the one who has to deal with those “would have, should have, could have, if only” thoughts that affect your wellbeing, that you are the one who has to hear the endless round of shame and hatred in your head that makes you think less of yourself, and that you are the one being crippled by all those intrusive thoughts, you also have the power to change ALL of this. Lots of tips, I’ve not finished the book yet but anyone who is considering getting it, please get it. Caroline Leaf is part of my healing, I have t do the work and even though I’ve learned a lot I’ve found it a real challenge to stick to the 21 day detox enough to reap the full benefits. Cleaning Up Your Mental Mess is an amazing new book that will teach you to change your mind, and your life, for the better.We always encourage each person to make the decision that seems best for their situation with the guidance of a medical professional. Caroline Leaf is a communication pathologist and neuroscientist whose passion is to help people see the power of the mind to change the brain, control chaotic thinking, and find mental peace.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment