276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Couchmaster CYCON² - Black Edition - Couch Gaming Desk for Mouse & Keyboard for PC, PS4/5, XBOX One/Series X|S

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Delivery to South Australia took quite a long time (just over a month), but that is understandable given the current COVID environment. So, once it’s all unboxed and set up, what’s it like to actually game on the Couchmaster Cycon? For me, the experience was awesome. I’d connected my PC up to my 65” 4K TV, had my favorite keyboard and mouse working perfectly with no perceptible lag, and I was playing PC games in a totally relaxed position. If you’re seeking the penultimate lapboard, look no further than the Couchmaster CYCON. That’s right — this behemoth of a lapboard features everything you need for competitive PC gaming right from your couch. At first I was worried about how big and bulky it was going to be but now that ive used it for a few days, the size doesnt worry me at all! I also love the fact that you can put the cushions away and still use the board for the keyboard and mouse exactly how it already is, without having to change plugs or anything.

As the name implies, LapGear’s Deluxe Lapdesk is an outstanding multi-purpose solution for kids, teens, and adults alike. When it comes to gaming, it will hold your 15-inch and under laptop just fine, with plenty of extra room for your mouse and other small accessories. That said, unless you plan to go toe-to-toe against other gamers using your touchpad, you’ll likely benefit from a sturdy laptop holder. To Be Competitive… Next on our list of best lapdesks is the CYBOT, which is yet another high-quality option from Couchmaster. Unlike the CYCON listed earlier (#2 on our list), this model ditches the standalone keyboard tray in favor of a laptop tray and ventilation grille!The best lapdesks solve this big problem, offering a stable surface for your gaming laptop (or even your keyboard and mouse)! Then there’s the power adapter that is sold separately. Although I didn’t need it for my peripherals, some users will require it for more powerful devices. If you want to charge your phone, while using up the majority of the USB ports, then you’ll need that additional bit of power. It would have been nice to get that included, but perhaps I’m asking for too much. Couchmaster Cycon Review | Leave the desk behind

The Mind Reader Lapdesk is a low-cost yet perfectly adequate solution for gaming on a laptop. Just place it in your lap, throw your laptop on top, and you’re ready to play without all the hassle. The unit’s dual-bolster pillows rest on your legs like clouds while the adjustable tray holds your laptop at the perfect angle for clinching the dub. Easy. You know the old saying — you win some, you lose some. That’s all well and good, but wouldn’t you prefer to win more? Snag yourself the Winsome Baldwin, and you can rewrite the odds for more victories from the comfort of your couch. The lap part is wide enough to handle most laptops, and if you’re gaming on TV, it also serves the purpose of holding a keyboard rather than a laptop. The lapdesk weighs 2 pounds, so it handles those extra bulky laptops quite well. It folds and is easily carried from room to room.

The Sofia + Sam Memory Foam Lap Desk is one of the comfiest options around thanks to the generous memory foam underside that rests on your legs with zero friction or discomfort. On top of the foam underside lies a large wooden panel complete with built-in wrist rest and pull-out mouse platform, perfect for your gaming laptop or keyboard and mouse peripherals. Cooler Master is known for their exceptional gaming gear, and the NotePal X3 is no exception. As one of the best lapdesks, this exceptional model boasts a mesh surface and 200mm fan that work together to provide an exceptionally chill surface for your gaming laptop. Just slide the NotePal’s USB cable into one of the ports on your laptop, turn on the fan, and crank those graphics up to 11 without worrying about performance dips due to overheating!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment