276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Stories of the Prophets

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

They’ll be intrigued as to who could have possibly produced all of these lovely things, which is when you’ll first say “Allah.” The torment of the sky was that a very loud scream came from the sky as a result of which they were lying face down in their houses till morning as if they had never settled in this area. (Hud: 67, 68)

the strong, the mighty and the rulers they looked upon the warning with cold distrust. They believed they would be better off if things stayed as they were. Therefore they started their war of words against Noah. The Disbelievers’ Arguments Ibn Abi Hatim related this story: “Waddan was a righteous man who was loved by his people. When he died, they withdrew to his grave in the land of Babylonia and were overwhelmed by sadness.In his version, Ibn Jarir narrated: “There were righteous people who lived in the period between Adam and Noah and who had followers who held them as models. After their death, their friends who used to emulate them said: ‘If we make statues of them, it will be more pleasing to us in our worship and will remind us of them.’ The people of the nation began to say to each other Given that this Noah is a man who wants to be superior to you through this invitation (of monotheism), whereas if Allah had to call us to Himself, He would have sent an angel to us. He is telling us such things as never before. We have not heard from our forefathers. (Al-Mu’minun: 24). JazakAllahu khairan for this wonderful opportunity and an excellent platform yew all have made. These courses are just what I was waiting for I felt and they are very very informative. The hardwork all of you are making is clearly visible. That too which is free of cost. May Allah SWT bless u all for this great work. The Prophet Hud and the Storm is a beautifully written and drawn story about Prophet Hud and the people of Ad.

We are relating unto you the most beautiful of stories in that what We have revealed to you from the Qur'an, though before it you were from among those who were not aware of them." (12:3) People came before you and they said such fabrications and you are still following in their footsteps.” (Poets: 137)

When Iblis saw their sorrow caused by his death, he disguised himself in the form of a man saying: ‘I have seen your sorrow because of this man’s death; can I make a statue like him which could be put in your meeting place to make you remember him?’ They said: ‘Yes.’ The Qaṣaṣ ul-Anbiyāʾ ( Arabic: قصص الأنبياء) or Stories of the Prophets is any of various collections of stories adapted from the Quran and other Islamic literature, closely related to exegesis of the Qur'an. Similar to haggadic texts, the qusas are often didactical. [1] In early period of Islam, they were inseparable from tafsir, but developed into a distinct genre later. [1] One of the earliest to survive is the Kitāb badʾ al-khalq wa-qiṣaṣ al-anbiyāʾ of Umara ibn Wathima (died 902). [2] One of the best-known is a work composed by the Persian author Abū Ishāq Ibrāhīm bin Mansūr bin Khalaf of Neyshābūr (a city located in Khorasan, Northeast Iran) the 12th century AD ( AH 5th century); another was composed by Muhammad al-Kisai сirca 1200 AD; [3] others include the Tarikh al-rusul wa-l-muluk by al-Tabari (839 - 923 CE), [4] the Ara'is al-Majalis by al-Tha'labi (d. 1035, AH 427) and the Qasas al-Anbiya by Ibn Kathir (d. 1372, AH 774).

There are lots of other stories of the Prophets and each of them holds multiple lessons for the people. Prophet Yusuf (Joseph) had a dream that he was destined for greatness. Yet his life was filled with had adversity and difficulty. It seemed everything would not go his way, he was betrayed by his brothers, sold as slave, and unjustly imprisoned. Yusuf could have chosen to be bitter and question his fate by asking Allah, what happened to my dreamdestined for greatness? He could have easily complained “why do these things keep happening to me” as many of us would. But he knew better…The ascension of ‘Isa to heaven, his descent to the Earth towards the end of time, an account of Shammon bin Hamoon al-Safa So Satan brought Prophet Adam and Eve عليهما السلام down from their position and led them to disobedience, and they both forgot the prohibition imposed by Allah. As soon as they tasted the fruit of this tree They were punished by Allah Almighty and immediately the clothes of Paradise came off their bodies and they started covering their seventies with the leaves of Paradise. Allah asked them “Didn’t I forbid you to go near this tree at all? And did I not warn you that Satan is your open enemy?”

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment