276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Five Nights at Freddy's: The Twisted Ones: Volume 2

£3.995£7.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Backgrounds in outdoor environments being flat gradients, bright and very solid colors on every page is very unpleasing to look at, this was an issue in the previous adaptation, and I personally believe it should be improved in the next installment. Captured by legions of "twisted ones", they encounter Anna, a woman who has been trapped in the realm of magic since the late 1960s. All the while, she is stalked by twisted and creepy versions of the beloved animatronics from Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza, BUT are they real or just a series of illusions she is having?

The Twisted Ones: Five Nights at Freddy’s (Five Nights

I probably would have given fewer stars (on both books) if these had not been the graphic novel versions. But due to the second novel introducing the twisted animatronics, there is so much more room for effective and dynamic illustration. A paperback edition was also released in the United States alongside the hardback edition; Titan Books released a paperback edition in the United Kingdom in March 2020. This book puts all the words from the original story into a visual form with beautiful art and colors.

Vernon drew inspiration for The Twisted Ones from Arthur Machen’s short horror story “ The White People” and the novel is a contemporary take on the story. Freddy is back—with a twist—in this sinister graphic novel adaptation of the bestselling YA novel Five Nights at Freddy's: The Twisted Ones! While I did find the revelations about how this world works to be interesting and thought there were some parts that were scary, I had the same problems with the art and the writing as I did with the last book. Note: yes they are more directly correlated with the Sister Location animatronics from a robotic and mechanic stand-point I am just talking about their nightmarish appearance when the sound illusion discs are in use.

The Twisted Ones Font - Font Meme The Twisted Ones Font - Font Meme

The Creepy/Murderous Animatronic Puppets as well as the storyline had me on the edge of my seat the entire time. The book both gives possible future views to the franchise as well as possible explanations to things already present or just recently appearing in the games. All in all, I don't find myself recommending this book to anyone above the age of 12, it was not that good and didn't leave me with a good impression it is more for younger kids. Common praise for the novel centered upon the character of Mouse and the book's atmosphere and tension, with Starburst writing that "Like the best occult fiction, the novel’s building sense of unease comes from the unexpected, the incongruous and the unexplained. I also don't really like the fact that we didn't get to see much of what happened at the end, it was a cliffhanger.It follows the life of this young girl who seems to be in her twenties who didn't live an interesting life which is why I think i didn't find the book that interesting, it seemed to be anytime the scene switched from deathly scary dolls to a girl with almost no backstory I lost interest almost everytime i read the book. All in all, a great story and the graphic novels give me both a way to enjoy the story and visualize what's happening. Hearing something like that almost makes you think that there’s going to be something later on of maybe him being somewhat similar to William.

The Twisted Ones - Wikipedia The Twisted Ones - Wikipedia

She attends classes, she makes friends with the other students, and she even goes on dates with John. However it’s really just there to have a somewhat out of nowhere and kind of weird scene of the animatronics just beating up and tearing through the twisted ones. With the help of neighbor Foxy, a brassy, 60-something ex-hippie who lives across the road, Mouse re-enters the realm of the "twisted ones" to try to rescue whoever is trapped there.

Now I recommend you read the first book before you read this one as the story won't make as much sense. For example, the ending with “Charlie” arriving at the place feels a bit anticlimactic as it doesn’t slowly build up the processing of such a weird sight but instead immediately has her there in full view. Also something that became relevant to me upon reading this, while having already read all three original novels, is that Clay feels a bit too suspicious at times.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment