276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Simply Silver - New 100x Handheld Magnifying Glass Reading Lens 3 LED Light Jewelry Loupe

£9.13£18.26Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. If you are selling to adults, then you can include 100x magnifier for precision works, such as bead and needlework. This hand-held microscope with 100x magnification is perfect for use during field trips/in the classroom. magnifying glass ในช่วงงานเซลสุดยิ่งใหญ่ อย่าพลาดขั้นตอนที่สำคัญ - ตัวกรองสินค้าที่มีสิทธิพิเศษมอบให้อย่างเช่นจัดส่งฟรีและส่งคืนสินค้าฟรีเพื่อให้คุณได้รับประสบการณ์ในการช้อปปิ้งอย่างดีที่สุด! Specification :Model: MG10085-1 Magnification: 100X Size: 50 x 23 x 138mm Batteries: 2 x AAA Batteries (Not Included.

The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. For those of you who prefer convenience and efficiency, look at the offerings for items like magnification glasses with light or lighted magnifiers that are available. The PEAK pen microscopes series 2036 are available with 25x and 50x magnification and measuring scale. This app not only magnifies what you're trying to see it'll focus for you and even take a picture of it so you can put the annoying, hard to see item down and look at it clearly and easily on your device in all it's magnified glory!magnifying glass ที่คัดสรรมาอย่างพิเศษสุดและกรองผลลัพธ์ด้วยตัวเลือกการจับคู่ที่ดีที่สุดหรือราคาเพื่อค้นหาสิ่งที่เหมาะกับคุณ! I struggle all the time with fine print, bad/low lighting and constantly trying to hold what I'm trying to read steady while I try to focus. Lighting effects: Not only can we zoom in, the lights of the magnifying glass provide enough light to illuminate the item you want to check in low light conditions. These are small handheld microscopes with very high magnification power from 25x up to 100x magnification.

By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising.Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. Powerful LED illumination enables viewing even in poor lighthing conditions (3 x LR41 batteries included). There are several magnification glasses for reading and tools like the full page 100x magnifier and reading 100x magnifier with light are examples of products available for those who require them.

You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Handy pocket microscope with numerous applications ranging from examining stamps, coins and bank notes, to minerals, small electronic components, and more.Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Great for the visually impaired, for soldering small joints and SMD components, and even for curious kids!

I loaded the app, never opened it, and I ended up with an explosion of ads throughout my entire phone, including the home screen.International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions. AliExpress เราจะบอกเคล็ดลับให้คุณ ก่อนที่คุณจะชำระเงินค่าสินค้าของคุณ ใช้เวลาสักครู่ในการตรวจสอบว่ามีคูปองหรือไม่แล้วคุณก็จะประหยัดกับ 100x magnifying glass ได้มากยิ่งกว่า มีส่วนลดมากมายให้คุณได้ค้นหาไม่ว่าจะเป็นคูปองผู้ใช้งานรายใหม่ไปจนถึงคูปองร้านค้า เพียงแค่เข้าไปสำรวจที่ AliExpress หรือเข้าร่วมเล่นเกมแสนสนุก! New with tags: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in the original packaging (such as the . You can be the go-to variety supplier of affordable 100x magnifier for businesses, from office use to business applications, reading fine prints to legal offices. Choose from the huge range of100x magnifying available for various magnifying lenses that have interesting features.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment