276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Yamaha MG06X Mixing Console - Compact mixer with 6 input channels, SPX digital effects and D-PRE mic preamps, Black, 11.6 x 10.5 x 4.7 inches

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Sweetwater Sound, 5501 U.S. Hwy 30 W, Fort Wayne, IN 46818 Get Directions | Phone Hours | Store Hours Extra bonus features for channels 1 and 2 include high pass filters to help tame muddiness from unwanted low frequencies, and pad switches to tone down loud inputs. This is handy for the drunk people that shriek into the microphones at karaoke parties. The Yamaha MG10XU analog mixer is well-suited for small, portable rigs, with its rich features and outstanding sound quality. The... I was looking for the ultimate small-format ANALOG mixer, and the MG06X was the perfect solution. Super quiet and clean sound - provided you setup your gain structure for maximum signal input without the clip LEDs ever lighting up. Just say NO to ANY clipping! Thank you for getting in touch. Whilst the MG06X does have built-in effects, those effects are only available on channels 1 and 2 of the mixer. Neither channel 1 or 2 have a pan control which would prevent you from using them for your Silent Piano's output (without merging the left and right channels of the piano - which would likely degrade the overall sound quality or cause significant unwanted phasing artefacts in the sound).

To my surprise, this mixer is solid1ly built and has enough weight to stay in place when cords are plugged in. Data Sheet (MG20XU/ MG20/ MG16XU/ MG16X/ MG16/ MG12XU/ MG12XUK/ MG12X/ MG12/ MG10XU/ MG10XUF/ MG10X/ MG10/ MG06X/ MG06) CAD Data (MG20XU/ MG20/ MG16XU/ MG16X/ MG16/ MG12XU/ MG12XUK/ MG12X/ MG12/ MG10XU/ MG10XUF/ MG10X/ MG10/ MG06X/ MG06) The Yamaha CGS103A is a perfect guitar for young beginners! The shape and feel of the 3/4-sized CGS103A makes it appropriate for elementary school-aged kids up...Sweetwater had this board to me in two days with a competitive price, double time warranty and tech if I need it. Alternatively, if you wanted to increase the signal level of the piano sound or add a level of compression, you could use the individual channels 1 and 2 for the left and right piano channels respectively - you'd want to use the pan controls to set channel 1 to hard-left, and channel 2 to hard-right. Total harmonic distortion0.01 % @ +8dBu (20 Hz to 20kHz), GAIN knob: Min, 0.003 % @ +18dBu (1kHz), GAIN knob: Min Channel Mixing Console: Max. 6 Mic / 12 Line Inputs (6 mono + 3 stereo) / 1 Stereo Bus / 1 AUX (incl. FX) The MG06X is very easy to use and set up. All you really have to do to get going is plug in either a microphone, a guitar, or a keyboard. Then plug in your headphones or connect the outs to a set of speakers. After that just turn the volume up and you’re off and running.

I have tried out more than enough mixing boards over the years, and eventually settled into the Yamaha MG series of boards as they are reliable, easy to use, and relatively cheap. So I was understandably excited when Yamaha introduced new MG models with upmarket modern features. Today we are going to look at an all-new model, the analog MG06X. It is a nice piece of gear! The XLR balanced outputs make it very convenient to plug into a house PA or directly to a set of powered speakers or studio monitors. Channel Mixing Console: Max. 6 Mic / 12 Line Inputs (4 mono + 4 stereo) / 2 GROUP Buses + 1 Stereo Bus / 2 AUX (incl. FX) This road tested, intelligently designed yet tiny nonpowered mixing board is well designed, built with both plastic and metal, has built-in effects (only one at a time) for the first two channels, had both xlr and 1/4" outputs plus a headphone out with volume control. For gigging, recording, and installed applications alike, your console can be subjected to a wide range of environmental conditions and hazards. Excessive humidity, unstable power supplies, and the rigors of road travel in general can take a serious toll on a mixing console, often causing expensive, time-consuming repairs, and reducing its lifespan.The Yamaha HS5 active studio monitor will help you make better-sounding recordings. Yamaha's nearfield monitors with those iconic... Frequency response +0.5 dB/-0.5 dB (20 Hz to 20 kHz) , refer to the nominal output level @ 1 kHz, GAIN knob: Min The last thing I did with the console was to plug in my iPod and play music through the board. Again, the MG16XU sounded great with lots of output and room for more.

YAMAHA ยังคงมุ่งมั่นที่จะพัฒนาให้มิกเซอร์มีประสิทธิภาพมากที่สุดเท่าที่จะเป็นไปได้ เพื่อให้ได้เสียงที่ใส บริสุทธิ์และมีคุณภาพที่ดีที่สุด The MG-06X is a 6 channel mixer with 2 D-Pre Mic inputs for super-quiet operation. The MG-06X has +48v phantom power for condenser mics and XLR balanced outputs to ensure that no matter how big or small your operation is, the MG06X will act as the lynch-pin mixing desk that you can depend upon.The included power supply has an extremely short cable. An extension is recommended if you're using it on stage. I have a few different mixing boards, depending on what job I am doing, and the MG06X is the smallest of the bunch. How small is it? It measures 6 x 8 x 2 1/2 inches, and it weighs only 2 pounds. It feels solid though, thanks to its metal chassis (the old series was plastic), and it seems like it will hold up well in the long run. One godsend is that they got rid of the terrible dedicated power cable with the huge transformer (that weighed as much as a mixer) and went to an onboard power supply. The new-style power cord has a small wall wart and can be replaced at an electronics store if you get in a jam. For a more precise control and enhancement of your sound, XU models of the MG Series come equipped with a suite of Yamaha's renowned SPX effects. Featuring high-resolution Chorus, Flanger, Distortions, Reverb and Delay, all with editable parameters, these are the same multieffects processors used on Yamaha's high-end mixing consoles, giving you the tools you need to elevate your mixes to a higher plane. I found the MG16XU to sound really good. I plugged in a Shure Beta 58 vocal mic and an acoustic guitar direct into the board and was really encouraged by how easy it was to get right into playing music. The EQ section is wide ranging and I was able to dial in a clear and warm tone on both my voice and my guitar. The sweepable midrange is a great feature for that. The “one knob compressor” gave both my voice and guitar a nice boost and presence. Then by bringing in some of the onboard effects really brought everything together. The reverbs are very nice sounding and clean and even some of the crazier effects like the tremolo, flanger, and distortion are very usable. They made the AUX knob for the onboard effect white so you can’t miss it.

Included Accessory: AC Adaptor, Owner’s Manual, Technical Specifications, Optional Accessory: Mic Stand Adaptor BMS-10A Power requirementsPA-130 (DC12 V/1.0 A, Cable length = 1.8 m), 120 V, 60 Hz, MU18 (DC12 V/1.5 A, Cable length = 1.5 m), 100 V-240 V, 50 Hz/60 Hz or equivalent recommended by Yamaha Channel Mixing Console: Max. 6 Mic / 12 Line Inputs (4 mono + 4 stereo) / 2 GROUP Buses + 1 Stereo Bus / 2 AUX If you do solo gigs then you know what a hassle it can be to have to lug a bunch of gear around. You don’t need enough gear for a whole band, you just need a few inputs for you and your guitar or keyboard. If you could just plug into the venue’s speakers then you really wouldn’t need to bring much with you to the gig. That’s where a small mixer like the Yamaha MG06X comes in. This little guy comes with everything you need for small performance situations.

This board is useful in situations where I need just a few microphones and/or want to run an iPad or CD player through my powered speakers. In my world it ends up being used for awards shows, picnics, school dances and karaoke parties -- it even makes for a nice headphone practice amp for my guitars and keyboards. There are some minor gripes I've encountered. They're pretty minimal but you should consider them depending of what you're looking for

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment