276°
Posted 20 hours ago

XR Brands Dick Stick Retractable Dildo on a Stick, Black

£27.31£54.62Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A simple piece of advice is to make sure the suction area is clean. Ensure they are dry and that no leftover oil or lube is present. A well-maintained dildo has an excellent grip on surfaces, so you should have no problem using them wherever you like. Double mounts are usually more expensive, but they allow for double penetration or shared fun with a partner! With over 8 inches of length & such an soft, BIG head, the Luminous Stud is my easiest-to-use toy for vaginal pounding suction-cupped. Think I’m going to need a second one of these bad boys.

The Ultimate Upgrade: Hismith Premium Sex Machine – App Control With Wireless Remote Hismith Premium Sex Machine Variations: Hismith Premium Sex Machine with Bundle Attachments – App Control With Remote, Hismith Premium Sex Machine – Wire-Controlled, Hismith Luxury Kit For Her To use non-flared devices, just push the toy straight into the slot and put it in. And for a massage wand, slide the liner lengthwise inside the pillow to make room for the handle. The stars indicate how workable I’ve found each position, with five stars being the best. V = vaginal use, A = anal! On the Shower Wall 🌟🌟🌟🌟(V & A) Paisley shoves an enormous dildo in her pussy to see how deep it is 4 years ago 04:56 BravoTube dildo Harness and stool: A combination of elastic and metal makes up most stool mounts. Just wipe down the metal with a toy cleaner. The elastic may be difficult to clean, but you can try spraying it with sanitizer.Plastic: Plastic is perhaps not as sexy to rub upon, but it’s great for suction mounts. Plus, it’s easy to wipe down with a toy cleaner and warm water between sessions.

My Silicone Suction Cup Dildo Guide has three other hands-free alternatives that you can use even if your dildo doesn’t have a built-in suction cup. These are a thigh harness wrapped around a pillow, a double-sided suction cup, and a Liberator toy mount. If you like that extra ‘oomph’ when thrusting, the Liberator Pulse is a must-buy. It’s the perfect supporting tool for couples who want to spend a wild time in bed. And not only that, you can enjoy some full-on solo sessions as well.If you want to increase the grip strength further, try slightly moistening the suction cups’ ends. This process may provide the solution you’re looking for if you plan to go all out with the experience for that one fated night. Most dildo mounts have pictures to give you a better visual of positions that work well with that particular mount. Once you start playing around, the sky is the limit. A dildo is basically a penis-shaped sex toy that can be inserted or used to stimulate the vagina or anus. If you’re a beginner to sex toys, you might be tempted to reach for vibrators, but experts actually recommend dildos as an excellent sex toy for those starting out too. “The primary benefit is that they give you more options for solo pleasure, pleasure with a partner, and total control,” Heather Shannon, LCPC, a certified sex therapist and host of the podcast Ask a Sex Therapist, tells SELF. Many can hook into strap-on harnesses so you can go hands-free with your partner, and if it’s just you, a dildo is a great way to enjoy penetration on your own. Avoid PVC, TPE, rubber, latex, and jelly — they are all porous. If you do get a toy made of a porous material, make sure to clean it religiously before and after each use.

I do have one beef with the Liberator Wing: I’ve purposefully torn a lot of stitches out of the lining so that I could actually fit my dildos’ bases in it without a struggle. You see, the main hole is designed for either dildos or vibes—so it’s 4″ deep but not very wide, so I have to wiggle-jiggle any dildo base in. Besides this minor complaint, the Wing is the best thing I’ve yet found for simulating cowgirl-style riding (and it works for anal or vaginal penetration). The pillow’s foam is super firm so that it doesn’t sink down under my body weight, and it’s comfortable to sit on/really grind against, for both vaginal and anal play. (It also works well for supporting your torso during doggy-style PIV sex.) Final Thoughts What I like most about this sex toy mount is that it’s made of silicone, so you can sterilize it and not have to worry about nasty chemicals dripping onto the bases of your beloved toys.Store your dildo in a lint-proof bag. Keep it separate from other toys in a cool and dry place out of direct sunlight. After you are all warmed up, squirt a generous amount of water-based lube (avoid silicone-based!) onto the toy. Put some on your private parts as well. Medical-grade silicone is the safest material as it’s non-porous and, therefore, more hygienic and easier to clean.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment