276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Not-Sew-Wicked Stepmom, Vol. 1

£7.995£15.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In a twist of fate, Lily is now reincarnated as the villainess Queen Abigail Freidkin in a Snow White-esque tale.

When a 30-year-old children’s clothing designer dies from overwork, she finds herself in the body of Queen Abigail, stepmother to the adorable 11-year-old Princess Blanche. In 2020 we not only celebrated our 20th birthday but our 1st birthday as being completely employee owned after becoming an E. A modern take on the Cinderella story, I'm Only A Stepmother, But My Daughter Is Just So Cute could be considered the alternative to Who Made Me A Princess in terms of the relationship between the daughter and the mother. The story is kept light by the silly humor of the protagonist's fits of cute-aggression about the princess, which are easily misunderstood by observers used to the old queen's cruel ways. Plus the art is very nice and beautifully colored (especially with the focus on fashion the full color is such a lovely treat)!The black haired dad may be a total b*tch but at least he doesn't get too evil as the story progresses on (yes I'm only at chapter 20 TwT.

Their differing behaviors and reactions toward the Queen demonstrate just how awful the original Abigail treated others while simultaneously providing fodder for comedy. But after a children’s clothing designer is reborn as young Princess Blanche’s stepmom, she’s determined to break the mold and shower her daughter with love. I hope he comes to realize that she is actually a good person, and worth so much more than he’s been giving her.

This is revealed later on, and has resulted in him being so uncomfortable around women even holding hands can make him nauseous However, this is handled well [In my opinion, as someone with no personal experience on this topic], with there being healing and understanding once that has come to light. The fact that she helps the ML build a better relationship as a father with Blanche is heartwarming as well. It probably works best if you read around 3-5 chapters at a time since that is the length of the "arc", concluding on some warm family moment, and since it didn't take long, you haven't lost too many brain cells yet. I’m super into exploring this story further and seeing how our main characters navigate this world and the challenges that come. So he is not completely horrible, but I definitely want to see him level up as his father, which makes Abigail all the more amazing.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment