276°
Posted 20 hours ago

MINIBEAR Instant Camera for Kids, 40MP Kids Digital Camera 2.4 Inch 1080P HD Screen Video Camera for Boys, Girls Toy Camera, Child Selfie Camera Toddler Camera Kids Camcorder w 32GB TF Card (Blue+ABS)

£19.995£39.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

CHIPPIE came and asked me if he could spent his day off at my pont in the sun, he brought his own drink! With a different coloured bear for each month, these Birthday Bears from World of Miniature make a really thoughtful gift. High definition len with wide-angle design can capture larger viewing, and 5x digital zoom helps take photos far away. If you follow my photostream, you may know that I collect 1:12 size miniatures, some of which have featured in past themes in the "Looking Close on Friday" and "Smile on Saturday" groups.

In the kids camera setting menu, you can also set date and time, adjust key volume, automatic off screen and other functions.MINIBEAR 48MP Kids Instant Camera for Girls with 3 Rolls Print Paper, 1080P Digital Camera for Children, 2. Multifunctional Print Camera for Kids: The children digital camera comes with 18 fun frames, and your children can DIY their photos. When I started looking around for published models to verify, there were quite a lot, as well a few tutorials. Use of these and any missed payments may affect your ability to obtain credit from Klarna and other lenders.

This amount includes seller specified domestic postage charges as well as applicable international postage, dispatch, and other fees.Kids Instant Camera refill: 10 Rolls Print Paper, Refill Print Paper for MINIBEAR Kids Print Camera. Perfect Gifts for Boys and Girls: This compact kids instant camera is the best gifts for children, toddler, girls, boys for Christmas Day, Thanksgiving Day, Easter, Birthday, New Year and so on. Unfortunately we cannot deliver to BFPO addresses and some large items are shipped directly from our suppliers who ship to the UK mainland only.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment