276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hairdorables HAA11110 Dolls Assortment-Series 6 - Accessories, Fashion Dolls, Gifts for Kids 3 and Up, Black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

To enable personalised advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. Most of the Hairmazing dolls have fairly simple hairstyles like this, actually, which makes sense for a play doll (the hair will likely get taken down).

To play devil's advocate here, children are often looking down at their dolls when they play, so perhaps Neila's eye positioning makes it seem like she's looking back at the kids?The first two groups are really easy to find (and often on sale) but the Kaleidoscope girls are more elusive. Apparently all of the dolls have a different style of brush, which is cool, except that I get insanely curious about this type of thing, so now of course I'll have to track down photos of all the brushes online.

Looking at all the promotional pictures, they are probably also the dolls I would've gravitated towards the most, besides Kaleidoscope Noah, first wave Willow, Prom Perfect Bella (what a strange but interesting look! Each and every outfit has some little detail that impressed me: Neila's short dress has beautiful tailoring and decoration (and I love the zodiac signs on the overskirt! However, her eyebrow color doesn't really coordinate with her hair (the color is too green) so that seems slightly out of place.Anyway, I reviewed the smaller, huge-headed, surprise-themed Hairdorables back in 2018, and found them a bit goofy--with a lot of plastic waste. With so many unique Hairdorables to collect and display, kids can enjoy a whole world of fun and friendship adventures.

To my knowledge, prom themed series within doll lines have sold just as well here as other series, probably because everyone likes a doll in a fancy dress and the actual theme doesn't matter as much. It’s Prom Season, and the Hairmazing Squad is making their grand entrance with the Hairdorables Hairmazing Prom Perfect Fashion Dolls.The item's appearance will revert to standard looks with warm water or once the item warms back up to room temperature. Keeping the pupils more blended in tonally means you can get away with much more unrealistic eyes and it still looks acceptable. Each doll comes with seven stylin' surprise accessories hidden inside a brand-new package, inspired by a hairspray bottle! A prom (ball) happens after the 9th and 12th grade and is usually separate for each class and their teachers.

Each doll comes with an all-new scent too, making playing with your new friend a treat for all the senses. The thing is it can be pretty expensive party ( you need to pay for yourself and your partner if he/she is not from the same school). Logan has a lot of rooted hair on the top of his head, in three shades of blue, but the sides are flocked to look like they've been shaved. These Limited Edition Hairdorables Loves DreamWorks Trolls World Tour Collectable Dolls include 10 Trolls themed surprises! Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item.

Look for all the Hairdorables Hairmazing Fashion Dolls, including Bella, Noah, Willow, Harmony, Kali, and Dee Dee. While I wasn't completely blown away by the Hairmazing teens, they did manage to cast some sort of spell over me.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment