276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Mustela Maternite Stretch Marks Prevention Cream, 150 ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I know they say that it’s all genetic whether or not you get stretch marks and no creams will stop them. According to materials published by the American Academy of Dermatology, stretch marks earn their flashy "stripes" after the skin's cellular support network of collagen and elastin ruptures altogether.

Stretch Mark Creams, Oils, And Serums For Moms - Mustela USA Stretch Mark Creams, Oils, And Serums For Moms - Mustela USA

Bio-Oil is one of the most dermatologist-recommended, holy grail skin products for stretch mark prevention and treatment for existing scars. I love the consistency of the cream, and being that I have very dry skin, this cream kept my skin hydrated throughout the day. They’ve also added Vitamin E to help tackle stretch marks and shea butter to leave your skin hydrated. Avocado peptides (also a patented ingredient of natural origin) to strengthen the skin's hydrolipidic barrier, leaving skin moisturized and soothed.

Though, I gotta hit you with the hard truth: Stretch mark-removing creams can’t actually get rid of your marks (only professional, in-office treatments can help).

Mustela Stretch Marks Cream 3 in 1 150ml | SEPHORA UK

Selain itu, krim ini mengandung Centella Asiatica, Yeast Extract , Hyaluronic Acid , dan Vitamin E yang berperan sebagai skin conditioner , menyamarkan stretch mark dan memperbaiki tekstur kulit agar lebih sehat dan terlihat lebih muda. It will make you slightly darker, and the evenness and glow of your skin is amazing—10 out of 10 would recommend. I don't know if it's the cream or genetics but either way, it's a lovely way to pamper yourself and keep tummy moisturised so I'd say go for it. If you want to spend a little moola on a cream for your stretch marks during your pregnancy, try this body butter by Mutha.The one at-home product with the best chance at treating stretch marks is retinoids, says dermatologist Loretta Ciraldo, MD.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment