276°
Posted 20 hours ago

STINGER HEIGH10 - Vauxhall Vivaro Stereo Upgrade/Replacement System: 10" Touchscreen Radio with Android Auto, Apple CarPlay, Bluetooth Phone kit & Music Streaming; Includes Dash Kit & Interface

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Capacitive Touchscreen A fully flat touchscreen that allows for fast and responsive multi-touch gestures like pinch to zoom, plus swipe and scroll controls at your fingertips, in very high detail. band Graphical EQ Adjust your audio output in detail for a music experience tailored to your preferences. Waze is a social GPS driving/navigation app that offers map, real-time traffic, and various other information for you to access on the large display of Pioneer compatible multimedia devices . Compatible with Android Connect and listen to music stored on your device without the need for an app A BIG “thank you” to the staff at source,had speakers,amp,sub,head unit and cables fitted…great service,sounds amazing!! — Steve Darlow

Siri Eyes Free make use of your iPhone's Siri functionality through your unit's external microphone and the speakers of your vehicle Android Auto Extends the Android platform into the car in a way that’s purpose-built for driving and automatically brings you useful information and organises it into simple cards that appear just when they’re needed. It’s designed to minimise distraction so you can stay focused on the road ahead. Android Auto is compatible with Android phones running Android 5.0 (Lollipop) or later. Android Auto may not be available on all devices and is not available in all countries or regions. Bluetooth® Obey local driving laws with built-in Bluetooth (HFP). Wide Band Speech hands-free calling, wireless audio streaming (A2DP) with artist, album, and song search, simple pairing, and control audio (AVRCP), Bluetooth® wireless technology has made life in the vehicle safer and more convenient.DAB+ Enjoy the convenience of listening to your favourite radio stations in crystal clear digital quality thanks to a built-in Digital Radio tuner. Fitting the speakers you have to remove the doorcards entirely. Do not try and prise the ring off around the speaker, thats just a decorative piece. The grills are part of the door now.. Got there and the staff couldnt have been more helpful or polite. Told me it would he ready by midday. After 2 and half hrs i went to have a look to see how the work was going and the technicians were almost done with it even talking to me during finishing off the install to advise me on future upgrades im thinking of and how to achieve the result im after.

Made for iPod / iPhone Directly control your iPod / iPhone, for charging, music and video via an optional interface cable (sold separately), depending on your iOS device. Song, artist, time and album information are beautifully displayed on the touchscreen. Upgrade your music with high-grade audio functions: The 13-band graphic EQ allows you to customise the sound settings to your own preferences.

Vauxhall Vivaro Android Car Stereo

The headunit I bought was a Pioneer SPH-DA360DAB. Main reason, I always used to buy Pioneer and it is one of the few headunits around that price that has WIRELESS car play / Android Auto. I hate having cables strewn about the dash! This also comes with a GPS unit that you can wire in and mount so it looks up through the dash.

Source Sounds recently completed a stealth boot install in my Octavia, along with new front speakers and some additional little tweaks. The work they have done has been immaculate. You would never know the anything had changed, until the music starts that is. The improvement is immense. I just want to take my car for drives, just to listen to things.Car Audio Fitting Accessories are sold with limited instructions. Some knowledge of car audio installation is helpful, as in some rare case "modification" is necessary. Apple CarPlay Is the smarter, safer and more fun way to use your iPhone® in the car. Apple CarPlay gives iPhone users an incredibly intuitive way to make calls, use Maps, listen to music, and access messages with just a word or a touch. Apple CarPlay requires iPhone 5 or newer with the latest version of iOS. Amp and Sub I haven't bothered with but liked the look of the integrated units being offered by Pioneer and others which have the sub and amp in the same box you can mount flat under the front seats.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment