276°
Posted 20 hours ago

TaylorMade Flextech Waterproof Stand Bag

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Here, it's the bag section we are particularly focused on, with some of the TaylorMade models ranking as the best golf bags in the business. The drinks pocket is a good size too and it’s conveniently located so that you can reach into it while carrying the bag on your back.

TaylorMade Flextech Waterproof Golf Stand Bag V9738301

If you are eligible, you will then be presented with the monthly term available to you – either 6, 12 or 24 months – and the monthly payments.We can confidently say it's the most varied and well-proportioned amount of pockets we've ever tested on a stand bag. It’s very comfy to carry thanks to the self-adjusting strap, while the extended grab handle and short, retractable legs make it easy to quickly lift and move around. Overall, the Flextech Waterproof felt quite luxurious with plenty of padding in the straps and in the single carry handle on the top of the bag. He has been obsessed with the sport since the age of 8 and currently plays at West Byfleet Golf Club in Surrey, where his handicap index floats anywhere between 2-5. One slight criticism I have is that if you want to stand the bag up without using the legs, you can do so but it is not the most stable.

TaylorMade Flextech Waterproof Stand Bag - National Club Golfer TaylorMade Flextech Waterproof Stand Bag - National Club Golfer

Pencil bags are the lightest and most convenient for quick rounds but don't provide all that much storage so weigh up the pros and cons of each and then pick accordingly.Please note that [Pay in 3 instalments] [and] [Pay in 30 days] agreements are not regulated by the FCA.

FlexTech headline TaylorMade’s 2021 golf bags Storm-Dry and FlexTech headline TaylorMade’s 2021 golf bags

The umbrella holder was located on the side of the bag and my umbrella did seem to stick out quite a lot in comparison to other bags that I have owned however this was just a slight observation and nothing too concerning. Also, personally I would have preferred the legs to come with non slip feet but despite this, the anti-split stand system does what it says. Company head office address: GOLFONLINE, WOODFIELD HOUSE, 506-508 HONEYPOT LANE, STANMORE, MIDDLESEX, HA7 1JS, U. TaylorMade does offer this bag in a range of different colours including, red, black, navy and gunmetal as previously mentioned.

Additional side pockets are built into the centre of the golf bag to create a single piece construction that allows for more storage without adding weight and there is a convenient umbrella holder and towel carabiner. We should acknowledge that some models above are better than others in this regard because they have been designed as such.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment