276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Barbie Tie Dye Creation Station

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Spin Art’ takes the main drawing experience for a spin by quite literally spinning the canvas for spirograph-style results. If the user opted for the runway show, upon payment, their name would be added to the digital waiting list behind the sales counter. Inside the box is a selection of different coloured dyes along with step-by-step instructions on how to create different patterns and looks. The Creation Station arts and craft activities run in and around Harborne, Bartley Green and surrounding areas. I was responsible for the very extensive user flows of this experience to insure there were no dead ends and that all options flowed intuitively for the users.

We also addressed the myriad interface design concerns, outlining how our approach would be able to offer something simple and intuitive for the younger audience whilst also offering more advanced and powerful tools for the older users. The experience included interactive touch-screen kiosks, a seamlessly integrated a POS system, digital waiting list, and finally their Barbie making a debut on a physical and digital catwalk. The Barbie Tie Dye Creation Station is a fun and creative way to liven up your clothes, without the mess. It’s all about inspiring imaginations, creating in your way whilst educating primary aged children about different arts and craft mediums and techniques. I'm thrilled to be able to provide enjoyment with our award-winning journeys of exploration, discovery and development.A steady flow of fresh content is crucial for keeping an experience like this exciting and relevant, so we set out how we will ensure the process of adding content is easy and pain-free for the CBBC teams that would be administering this experience. Art and craft classes are available for your new-born baby, toddler, preschool child and school aged child. Styled By Me Barbie was a fan favorite that began with mothers and daughters, bloggers, and industry publications, ultimately covered in consumer magazines and even discussed on a segment of the Oprah Winfrey show. This creation station is ideal for on-the go, making sure that your child has something to keep them entertained at all times.

Hello, I’m Emma and I run the Creation Station franchise in Harborne and surrounding areas, Birmingham. We worked hard to develop a responsive drawing system that delivers smooth strokes and paint-like textures even during fast scribbling using webGL. All the art and crafts classes parties and events have been designed to inspire imagination and nurture creativity.

The Creation Station also offers three creative play experiences that each provide a totally different way to create.

Children will be able to have fun as well as develop their numeracy and literacy skills with the help of their favourite characters. A great opportunity to meet new friends or come with a group of friends, have a glass of prosecco and craft. Painty Ball’ sees the user controlling an animated ball of paint as they roll around a 3D arena, collecting crazy power-ups and leaving a colourful trails of paint and huge splats in their wake! Pixel Painter’ encourages the mindful and relaxing pursuit of ‘popping-pixels’ to build up an 8-bit style pixellated image. Due to the saturation and high adoption of technology-based toys, traditional toy brands were quickly losing market share.As well as delivering an excellent art-making tool, they were keen to see ideas for something extra, that would run alongside the core experience and offer players new ways to get creative. Users can jump straight into a blank canvas or choose one of many CBBC challenges or templates to colour in a favourite character from a CBBC show or drop stickers and draw ontop of a preloaded background scene.

The lights would dim, music and the sounds of camera flashes were played, and finally a fog machine would add to the allure.Clearpay lends you a fixed amount of credit so you can pay for your purchase over 4 instalments, due every 2 weeks. I also created wireframes, user interface designs, animation storyboards, and illustrations for this experience. Counting, colouring, spelling, time-telling and drawing are examples of what your Barbie loving little one will spend hours enjoying.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment