276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dr. Seuss's ABC: An Amazing Alphabet Book! (Big Bright & Early Board Book)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You can get help from teachers, but you are going to have to learn a lot by yourself, sitting alone in a room. In May of 1954, Life published a report concerning illiteracy among school children. The report said, among other things, that children were having trouble to read because their books were boring. This inspired Geisel's publisher, and prompted him to send Geisel a list of 400 words he felt were important, asked him to cut the list to 250 words (the publishers idea of how many words at one time a first grader could absorb), and write a book. Nine months later, Geisel, using 220 of the words given to him published The Cat in the Hat, which went on to instant success.

In 2012, The Lorax animated feature film hit theaters, with Danny DeVito as the Lorax, Zac Efron as Ted, Taylor Swift as Audrey and Betty White as Grammy Norma. Awards I am now reviewing a different edition that goes into far more detail than the one reviewed above. It still runs through the gamut of the alphabet, it is still fun, the illustrations are as zany as Dr Seuss can be and it is still a must for children of all ages. Believe it or not, I bought it for my daughter (she is in her 40s and still loves Dr Seuss) for Christmas and she was determined to read it aloud to me - and she did. I then decided to read it myself because it was such fun. When Izzy says that Acrobat begins with A, an acrobat doesn't appear on the screen. Instead, she does something acrobatic herself. Over the course of his career, Geisel published more than 60 books. Some of his more well-known works include: Dr. Seuss’ First Book When Queen Quinella's queen shoes turned to ballet pointed shoes, she loved them and danced ballet on them.H: hungry horse, hay, hen, hat, hooray, howdy, Harriet, helicopter, hurry, horrible, hiccups, hoo-ha, hamster, has, house, hello, help, hot, hose, hydrant, happy, hey, hornet, how, hug, hear, honking horn-harp, harmonious, head, home. Geisel won numerous awards for his work, including the 1984 Pulitzer Prize, an Academy Award, three Emmys and three Grammys. Personal Life

This game can be featured in Adventure Workshop: Preschool 1st Grade: 8th Edition, and Adventure Workshop: Tots. Published in 1990, the year before Geisel's death, this book is the classic sendoff for kids of all ages, from kindergarteners to college students. Dr. Seuss teaches readers that success is within you, illustrating life’s inevitable highs and lows. Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try. Once in a while, I have to write something in an adult magazine. I get so frustrated; I wish I could get rid of all the garbage of excess words; I could draw what I want to say in a second.

Become a Member

In 2008 Horton Hears a Who! was released as an animated feature film starring Jim Carrey as the voice of Horton, Steve Carell as Mayor, Carol Burnett as Kangaroo and Seth Rogen as Morton. The best-selling, classic book “Dr. Seuss’s ABC“ comes to life with playful interactivity, delightful animations and learning activities! From Aunt Annie riding an Alligator to the Zizzer-Zazzer-Zuzz, learning to read is an unforgettable adventure with Dr. Seuss! Geisel was born on March 2, 1904, in Springfield, Massachusetts. His father, Theodor Robert Geisel, was a successful brewmaster; his mother was Henrietta Seuss Geisel. Houghton Mifflin and Random House asked Dr. Seuss to write a children's primer using 220 vocabulary words. The resulting book, 'The Cat in the Hat,' was published in 1957.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment