276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Alleyon Addams Dress Costume Addams Family Cosplay Uniform Women's Halloween Outfit

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Due to her "allergy" to colored clothing, Wednesday Addams received a custom colorless, black, white, and grey uniform that included the school's badge.

Featuring a matching black and gray striped blazer jacket and long skirt, this adult Wednesday Addams costume is perfect for spooky season. The Nevermore Academy Uniform Backpack features a zip fastening front pocket and main compartment with a padded lining for electronic devices which will safely hold a 14" laptop.Using characters from Charles Addams' "The Addams Family" and directed by Tim Burton, the show promises a dark aesthetic, deadpan humor, and kooky characters. If you’ve already done that, your item hasn’t arrived, or it’s not as described, you can report that to Etsy by opening a case. This costume features a jacket with buttons at the center front, complete with two false pocket flaps. At Nevermore Academy, unique children like Enid Sinclair and Wednesday Addams get the education they need — and a murder mystery on the side!

And if you look at the arches, they’re actually designed as almost open mouth monsters in terms of the jaws.Atwood, who developed the Netflix supernatural coming-of-age series' outfits with Mark Sutherland, discussed Wednesday and Enid's school attire during an interview with Variety. To enable personalised advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. I'm planning to go out Trick and Treating with the kids for the first time this year, so needed something that fits and is not a "sexy" anything in this cold.

I bought a small and the skirt is LONG, but I wore the skirt over my chest instead of my waist with a corset, and it worked so well! When you look at kids outside of schools that are heavy-duty uniform schools, you see everybody interpret a uniform in a different way and I think that that interpretation per character is what makes it stand alone as a uniform in a story. Miles says that “it all has to have a patina of age,” and we’re sure that’s an element audiences appreciated no end when indulging in the installments. This officially costume from Rubie's is inspired by the Nevermore Academy boarding school uniform from the Netflix series, featuring a striped skirt, top with attached collar and tie, and matching blazer with Nevermore emblem.The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. With all obsessions, viewers will be keen to get more involved with the fandom, and what better way to do that for Wednesday than sporting a Nevermore Academy jacket? His previous freelance writing credits include articles on film, TV, comics, and video games for Polygon, Popverse, Screen Rant, PanelxPanel, The Things, Cultured Vultures, and Taste of Cinema. Indeed, the strength of Ortega and Myers' on-screen chemistry was enough to convince some fans that a Wednesday/Enid romance may be on the cards in Season 2 -- a development showrunners Miles Millar and Al Gough are apparently open to. The sleeveless vest and shirt combo is designed with an all-over print that mimics the look of knitted fabric, giving it a hauntingly realistic touch.

The V-neck vest also comes with a shirt collar inset and an attached satin necktie, perfect for capturing Wednesday Addams' timeless style. The top and jacket are relatively short in the body, but the sleeves on the jacket are a good length. Pair this Wednesday Addams costume with the other Nevermore Academy uniform costumes and other Addams Family costumes for the perfect group costume idea!The world's largest collection of books, toys and movies for smart, confident, and courageous girls. I pulled both of these Nevermore-esque striped tops for this week’s Wednesday inspired plus vintage collection, and had a blue dress gold dress moment. He continued: “So much detail and so much thought has gone into every aspect of every set in terms of the color choices, the Easter eggs and also the sense of aging as well, really making sure that everything felt that it had been there for centuries. Let your little one embrace their dark side and channel the spirit of Wednesday Addams with this bewitching ensemble. Jenna Ortega‘s portrayal has been championed endlessly since the series premiered in November, and her first year at Nevermore – the school her parents also attended – has provided audiences with an exciting new obsession.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment