276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Jiggly Justice: A Feminised Weight Gain Story

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The man felt the same pressures of remarkable weight gain as Edward felt just some minutes ago. His red shirt bared an increase in marks, having to accommodate for the newfound weight pressing against the fabric. He huffed in and out with a breathless voice. Oh my God I won!" Stephanie screamed as she began jumping up and down, she had won a "free everything for life" contest, and as a 20 year old college athlete, it meant that she could finally afford all of the clothing brands, healthy food, and various items she wanted. "I'm going to go get this" she said out loud to her empty apartment, she opened the door to her room and walked out, before stopping to admire herself in the mirror, admiring her toned thighs and firm butt, her thin stomach and healthy b cup breasts.

Kovu moved forward, squinting his eyes at the sound of content glorps Kiara’s belly made the deeper his paws sank into her corpulent flesh. With his cheeks just a hair’s length away from her gut, Kiara clutched at her sides with both paws. Hoisting off the ground as much of her belly as she could, she felt Kovu slip deeper under her gut before releasing it, plopping her gelatinous mass on top of Kovu and pinning him up to his mane. Small oneshot of Jane Romero/Zarina Kassir of Zarina comforting her friend over her realization that the extra servings of burgers or eating out every day had actually might've impacted her weight more than the celebrity wanted to admit. Language: English Words: 4,239 Chapters: 1/1 Comments: 1 Kudos: 26 Bookmarks: 2 Hits: 1,733

The Tale of Chicken Man: Part XIV by DrThomasStockmann, literature

He said: "I think one of the reasons why I'm so popular is because my weight has distributed very evenly, so far. Note: This story contains massive amounts of stuffing, feederism, extreme weight gain, and head-canon. Most of Spartan's friends are fellow gainers but, as his family worry about his weight, he has not told them that he is part of the subculture. Excellent.” Kiara's stomach grumbled, rippling the fur throughout her body. "As my newly appointed ambassadors, you'll now bring both your respective herds before me, and treat yourselves as my royal banquet. Any objections?" Not only this, if you become overweight or obese and your BMI goes over 30 you are putting yourself at risk of heart disease, stroke, diabetes, cancer and depression.” Spartan's diet

Maid of Honor (unfinished) by Berry - A maid of honor agrees to do whatever is necessary to help the bride slim down.A request from someone named Alphonso about Tamamo no Mae from the FATE series getting like SUPER fat. And I wrote it. XD

Edward widened his eyes at the sudden comment. “You calling me fat?” He smiled seeing some humour in the remark.Characters can gain weight realistically and have to deal with the repercussions of getting fat. Or weight gain can happen very rapidly and without any health problems. Weight can also be caused by any means; magical potions, alien experimentation or just by overeating, anything is fine. See! Told you that’s what you wanted. You wanted to fill yourself up so full and so big you wouldn’t even be able to fit through that door, didn’t you. Typical.” The man laughed to himself as he caressed the sides of Edward’s stomach. This last story is definitely my favorite weight gain story of all time. Alice by Molly Coddles! This is quite possibly the longest weight gain story ever written. It is still going on and now has 78 sizable characters. This story is just perfect. It features the weight gain of a chubby cheerleader named Alice. Two of the other cheerleaders bully her for her fatness, but they soon start to fatten up. I personally love the dream sequences in this story too. I love the weight gain. The characters all feel real and they actually change overtime. All I can say is that everyone who likes weight gain stories should read this. It is simply the best weight gain story ever written and I do not think that anyone can top it. To hit his dream weight of 500lb (35st 10lb) Spartan also aims to start lifting weights at the gym once the pandemic eases and build muscle under his doughy physique.

Weight Switching/Swap/Transfer stories are weight gain tales ... wearing each other's clothes...to the chagrin of the protagonist...done gradually with one slowly gaining while the other slowly loses. What are friends for?" by BPicasso. This story was posted on Dimensions Forums but I can't find it right now. It was excellent and one of the hotest stories I've read. Edward nodded with a mouthful of food. He gulped down the remainder of the tart in his mouth. He couldn’t help but dwell on the flavours. He desired even more of the delicious food. Edward was a naturally larger framed man. His plump sides and slightly rounded tummy would present him as so. However, he couldn’t exactly be described as overweight. He maintained an exceptional amount of brawn on his biceps. Despite this, he couldn’t be describe as muscular either. He was an even mix of plumpness and muscle. Having discovered the gaining community through online forums and social media in his teens, at 18 he decided that being fat offered the right life for him.

Weight Switching/Swap/Transfer stories are weight gain tales that typically involve two people exchanging weights by way of magic, wearing each other's clothes, or actively trying to be the other person. These weight exchanges usually happen without the characters knowing or to the chagrin of the protagonist. Sometimes the exchange is done by body part, other times it's all in one shot and in still others its done gradually with one slowly gaining while the other slowly loses. These stories can be as broad as the ladies we enjoy, yet they are few and far between. Personally, these are my favorite type of weight gain story. I think they're horribly underrated with not nearly enough out there for public consumption. Listed below I've linked as many stories as I could think of, taken off of a similar thread I responded to on Forever Changing. Let's get a large repository of weight switching stories going on this thread. Maybe someone will even feel inspired to write a switching story from this thread. Stomping their legs and shouting out loud, her subjects were elated by her words. Kovu smirked as she walked past him, smugly grinning with her head held high. “Not a bad speech, your highness,” said Kovu, “so, how do you plan to feed all your subjects all in one place?” I take it that’s not your way of letting me finish off, mate?” Edward responded with a joke of his own. Don’t take it too personally. Just a little joke, ‘mate.’ Haven’t really seen many bigger blokes in a while though.” He admitted. Love this story in 4 parts about the Kardashians gaining weight - Particularly like the Jenner sisters being pulled into it

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment