276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Terra Nova Voyager 2 Person Tent

£249.56£499.12Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The semi-geodesic design and inner first pitching make the Voyager more stable and quieter than a tunnel tent in windy conditions. Dyneema reflective guylines add more stability and the tent comes with extra guyline attachment points should additional guylines be required This series comprises of cutting-edge products that push development boundaries with the latest technologies. Created using state-of-the-art construction methods and designs, and tailored to provide the lightest shelters possible. Dyneema reflective guylines add more stability and the Voyager comes with extra guyline attachment points should additional guylines be required. Dyneema guy rope is three times as strong as standard guyrope of the same weight and has very low stretch for stability in all conditions

Has one door with a two way zip, which means that if you want to get out of the tent in bad weather you don't have to open the whole door area, letting the weather in.

Where to Buy

The outer is then literally thrown over the inner and attached to through the same sleeves as the inner. Insert a pole-end into the outermost eyelet of each inner eyelet tape. These eyelet tapes are located at points A, B, C, D, E, F above. The inner tent will now be standing. Target User: Outdoor enthusiasts wanting extremely lightweight kit for short to medium-length trips, events and activities. This series includes designs that have become the industry blueprint for lightweight tent design, winning numerous awards and being used worldwide. Lightweight series models offer a good balance of durability and low weight using a 20 denier nylon ripstop flysheet fabric. I was given one which was 20yrs old, which i replaced after 8 yrs, the new version seems to be exactly the same as the old.

The Watershed nylon ripstop flysheet and Waterbloc nylon groundsheet are fully seam sealed to offer complete protection from the elements, all year round. The inner door has a full midge-proof mesh panel with a solid door behind, to provide unlimited options for ventilation depending on weather conditions. Lots of space inside for two people, certainly more than other 4 season mountaineering tests I have. Target User: An outdoor athlete who is wanting the latest technology and lightest kit to achieve their best performance.As a result all 5 of my climbing buddies over the last 2-5 yrs have also replaced their tents with a Voyager. If you have used this product please leave a review, or your comments for other visitors, many thanks!

Target User: The outdoor enthusiast who is looking for a good balance of weight, durability and space. Target User: Those looking for a good all-around lightweight tent, that can be used across a whole range of activities throughout the year. Be prepared to accept a slightly heavier weight (than tents in the Lightweight Series) for more space and strength.The inner door has a full midge-proof mesh panel with a solid door behind, to provide unlimited options for ventilation depending on weather conditions If you are a super tidy tent person and have a tent partner who, er….isn’t; save yourself hours of torment by gifting them a gear loft or tent tidy so you don’t lose valuable life minutes while they ratch around for their stuff. Tried, tested and approved, the Voyager tent is the perfect option for those looking to camp all year round and want a tent they can rely on. Clearance Options Available

Insert each pole-end into the corresponding eyelet tape on the hem of the flysheet. Note the eyelet tapes are colour-coded to match the relevant pole. I have had this tent the Terra Nova Voyager for just under a year now, mostly taken out in fair weather. I decided to camp on top of Pen-y-fan 11/04/15. The wind conditions were moderate to strong at the time, but with this being rated a 4-season tent I was confident it would withstand the weather being thrown at it, but boy was I wrong.

Lightweight Series

A footprint or groundsheet protector is an excellent investment – moles have no idea how much financial trauma they cause when trying to surface under a brand new tent! Grade A: Items that have been used will be given a grade that reflects their general appearance and the amount of wear they show. Grade A items will not have been used outdoors but may show some signs of indoor use such as creasing or scuff marks. The same classic Voyager design, but with a Terra Nova ‘Ultra’ fabric flysheet, making the Voyager Ultra 2 over 50% lighter than the standard version.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment