276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bow Tie Hair Bobbles with 16 colour variations

£2£4Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Using the same yarn (or a different colour if you choose) wrap the yarn several times over the centre of the piece to create your bow. Don't wrap it tight as it will just make the sides of the bow curl too much. Once you're happy, knot and hide ends. Sew on brooch attachment or sew directly onto your item - Yippee!

To begin, yarn over and insert hook into the stitch. Yarn over and draw up a loop. This leaves three loops on your hook. Yarn over and pull through the first two loops (two loops left on hook). Yarn over, insert hook into the stitch. Yarn over and draw up a loop, leaving five loops on your hook. Yarn over and pull through the first two loops (four loops left on hook). These crochet hair bows are created by working in the round. One of the best things about making a bow in the round is that it’s so easy to work the edging. All you need to do is make another round in contrast color. This set includes 5 different bow patterns to give you a variety of bows to use. The patterns include the Classic Bow, Ridged Bow, Subtle Textured Bow, Bobble Bow, and Mesh Bow. Yarn over and pull through the five loops on the hook. Pull stitch tightly and it will create a bobble. You can choose to make the bobbles on the right or the wrong side of your project, just make sure they are on the outside of the body when finished. PATTERN:I've listed the other yarns I used in one of the photos below. I hope you enjoy them as much as I have. :)) The bows measure around 19/20cm and are best made using super bulky/chunky weight yarn and a smaller hook than recommended. I found this the best way to get a nice firm bow that doesn't curl in on itself. You can use medium (aran or worsted) or bulky weight yarn but you will most likely have to work with 2 strands to achieve a similar result.

These crochet bows are an easy pattern that require no scrunching! The good thing about these crochet bows is that they are shaped like a bow beforethe middle is wrapped. You don’t need to pinch and wrap, hoping it turns out okay. You get a perfect crochet bow every time!These bows can be made in five sizes ranging from mini, which is about 3 inches wide by 2.5 inches high, to jumbo, which is about 6 inches wide by 4.25 inches high. Below, you can find a free pattern and step-by-step tutorial for the medium size, which is about 4.5 inches wide by 3.5 inches high. The bow is created first and then can be added to an alligator clip or nylon headband. I like to add them to allligator clips and use them as accessories for bobble buddies, which then double as sweet little hair bows for customers! The pattern is written using a 2.75 mm hook and Lionbrand Truboo yarn, but you can adjust the yarn type and hook size accordingly to achieve different bow sizes. As written, the bows end up about 3 inches by 1.5 inches. You can keep the middle pinched by wrapping yarn around it, stitching it, or—as you’ll see in this crochet hair bow tutorial—making use of a rubber band. Yarn over, insert hook into the stitch. Yarn over and draw up a loop, leaving four loops on your hook. Yarn over and pull through the first two loops (three loops left on hook).

This scrappy Tunisian Bow is the perfect way to try out a Tunisian crochet pattern! Small enough to be made on a regular crochet hook and only needing some scrap yarn means you can test out this new style of crochet without the investment of new tools or yarn. You’ll also have the cutest bows to show off! This pattern is written in UK terms. Turning chains do not count as stitches. I've added a few photos below to show what the bow should look like as it's made up. This pattern is really simple but just make sure you count your stitches at the end of each row, as it's easy to miss them when you're working bobbles.Yarn over, insert hook into the stitch. Yarn over and draw up a loop, leaving six loops on your hook. Yarn over and pull through the first two loops (five loops left on hook). Make this adorable Crochet Plaid Bow Tie, perfect for fall and for the holiday! Have little man wear it in family photos, or make a plaid bow headband for baby! Cute sweater? Put a bow on it! Simple tote bag? Put a bow on it! Gift for a friend? You guessed it: put a bow on it. These simple crochet bow patterns will give whatever you’re making that little something extra! If you’d like to add a splash of color in honor of a holiday, this Crochet Bow Garland will be just what you need. This crochet pattern is easy to make and is so versatile, too.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment