276°
Posted 20 hours ago

TOSAI stove 241 A

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I have no connection with the European Source i’m recommending whatsoever, other than being a satisfied customer of theirs, i’m purely offering this link out of goodwill so you too can save some money off the high prices which we are currently being charged for paraffin inverter heaters here in the UK.

The Inverter Heater 5086 is an incredible piece of Japanese Engineering. Above all, it is safe to use, but it also has a fantastic heat output, while remaining economically sound to run. There is a 4-year warranty on the Inverter 5086 Heater when the Fuel instructions are correctly followed (see below) The Paraffin Inverter heater is ideal for use in Conservatories, Porches, Outbuildings, Garages, Shed’s or any location where extending central heating is too costly, its also a very viable and cheaper alternative to very expensive normal indoor Electric room heating in bedrooms, living rooms, kitchens, loft conversions etc and in these applications it does stand to save the average household anything upto 40% – 50% off the cost of standard tariff electricity and a massive 75% off the most expensive E7 peak rate electricity tariff. In short if you are plugging in any form of Electric Heater on a regular or semi-regular basis, then replacing it with one of these inverter heaters WILL save you money – between 40% and 70% depending on your current Electricity tariff. Would I consider one for a Canal Boat Application myself? – Yes, provided the practical and safety measures I mentioned above were followed, and it was possible to open up most or all of the room space inside the boat to increase the heating (and ventilation) area.Once the heater is lit the pre heat element turns off and the consumption drops to around 22w which is purely the combined requirement of the fan, controls and fuel pump. If power cuts are likely to be frequent, then you could perhaps power the unit from a high capacity UPS which would take over running the heater from its internal batteries during a power outage.

The Tayosan SRE-4600is a state of the art portable liquid fuel heater that uses the latest technology to provide a fully automatic adjustable clean heat output for use in the home. These new economical heaters are virtually 100% efficient, eradicating any smell or condensation as in oldfashionedparaffin and gas heaters.These heaters are designed to run on premium paraffin which is also called class 1 kerosene use of any other fuel will invalidate any warrantyFuel tank Filler pump included Similarly, it has some amazing safety features. For instance, the Anti-topple technology, low-fuel alarm and Carbon Monoxide Alarm help rank the Inverter among the safest heaters on the Irish Market! Therefore, it’s ideal for use as a home or conservatory heater. Digitally Thermostatically controlled, which switches to a paraffin saving eco mode (800w) when the room reaches the selected temperature. In Eco Mode the heater will run for an amazing 45 – 48 hours on one fill of fuel.Similarly, using Tozane which has been poorly stored can cause issues too. If Tozane is exposed to temperature changes, condensation might build up in a container than has been opened. I originally bought Paraffin from a local allotment society for 70p a litre. I get 10kw worth of heat from each litre burned which brings down the price for heating to 7p per KW/H. (I now pay 5.3p per KW using standard home heating oil kerosene @ 53p a litre but i’ll get to that later) Fan assisted for rapid room warm up (Electric Fan requires 22 watts of Electricity, about the same as an energy saving light bulb)

Finally, its only possible to burn domestic heating oil (28 second kero) or Paraffin in these heaters, don't be tempted to use the commercial 'heavy' (35 second) heating oil or red diesel as damage will occur (as well as being very unpleasant to be around). I only mention this, as I know that a variety of different fuels are often available at or close to mooring locations up and down the Country. I have my doubts about how effective the Cherry Fragrance will be, certainly not enough confidence to buy 2000 litres of it just on description alone without trying, but again there is no harm in giving it a try if you want to make that committment, I can’t see how a tiny amount of what will probably be some kind of Fragranced Essential oil based product will damage a heater, will the supplier sell you a small sample of this to try before buying 2000 litres worth? – they should do, assuming they have any confidence in their product!. It has an impressive heat output of up to 3200W, in other words, it’ll keep you nice and toasty. The Inverter 5086 also has all the assets of thermostatic power modulation (i.e. a fancy thermostat) so as not to overheat your room. It can maintain your desired temperature and save you fuel!At maximum output (3.2KW) this Paraffin Heater will typically run for 10-15 hrs on the 5 litre fuel tank. When the tank nears empty an alarm sounds to remind you to refill. A manual fuel pump is provided with the heater for ease of refilling. Simply insert one end into your Inverter Heater tank, insert the other end into your fuel supply and after that press the manual pump until your tank is full. Remove the fuel filter from under the heater tank and wash it in Tozane, using something like an old toothbrush to gently brush it. Don’t use anything which may seperate and further worsen the problem, e.g. a sponge, or tissue. Do not use water or any other products other than Tozane when washing. These heaters were popular domestic space heaters in places like Japan for decades before they became popular over here and one of their biggest selling points is the fact they are portable, and burn clean enough to not need an outside vent or flue. Of course, this fact also makes them close to, if not 100% efficient. Many of those who are reading “Home Heating using paraffin Inverter heaters”, may be here out of pure curiosity, but those open minded individuals and savvy consumers who want to save money on their energy bills and who continue to read, will probably find that it actually saves them considerable amounts of money by switching over to paraffin heating for their domestic requirements, especially those trying to heat poorly insulated old buildings and those who are suffering from Storage Heater blues or indeed, are looking to substitute any form of expensive electric heating with something much more affordable. So these error codes are something that can be avoided by following the instructions provided with the machine.

for Kero isn’t the cheapest but it still isn’t too bad and you are still set to save quite a bit on your heating bill. Even at 64p a litre, 6.4p per KW/H for heat during the Day as you need it, is much cheaper than Electricity on a standard rate tariff, and more than 50% cheaper than Electricity on a peak time Economy 7 tariff, and if you can get the Kero for 52p, even better as that will be around 5.2p kw/h. In-built sensors monitor machine performance as well as carbon monoxide levels in the room. Any deviation and the machine shuts down fully automatically.These heaters are also ideal for Tenants, as they are portable appliances and require no expensive installation or landlord permission, simply unplug them and take them with you to your next property, just the same as you would with any portable Fan or Convector heater. One of the main advantages of a Zibro Paraffin Heater is its low fuel consumption. The heaters run on clean burning fuel especially formulated for Zibro Heaters. Fuel is available at many outlets such as reputable garden centres, DIY shops, online shops etc. Just one litre of fuel will typically warm up your room for up to five hours. Very easy to budget your heating costs. Beyond that, other than a whiff whilst the heater starts and stops it’s not an issue, and I do believe that I have a good sense of smell. No visitors to my home have ever mentioned the smell of fuel either.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment