276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Miracle-Gro Shake 'N Feed Palm Plant Food, 8 lb., Feeds up to 3 Months

£0.4£0.80Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Use a fertilizer with low phosphorus and a potassium level equal to or higher than the nitrogen level.

Anyway, I use MicroLife All Organic Biological Fertilizer produced by San Jacinto Environmental in Houston. Since this is a work in progress, GHS classifications may not be shown for all chemical ingredients. It helps plant foliage to grow faster and greener, so you don't need to worry about yellowing and curling of leaves, which is a very common problem among palm tree varieties.Wherever it is used, Miracle-Gro Shake 'n Feed Palm Plant Food will help provide a continuous release of plant food for up to 3 months! Trying to wean them off of the stuff, well, that's how i lost several Plumeria and some other things years ago. Hazard Codes and their associated descriptions are an essential part of the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS). So it's alkaline, like sprinkling wood ashes around my clematis, which they love (clematis hates acidic soil).

This fertilizer contains Jobe’s Biozome, a unique blend of bacteria, fungi, and archaea, encouraging palm trees to absorb nutrients more quickly.This granular fertilizer is a slow-release formula, leaching nutrients into the soil for up to 4 months. with all the minors, which helps for palms, as mineral deficiency can make them look awful (spots, yellowing leaves etc). Making your own plant food can provide necessary nutrients if it is customized to a palm tree’s needs. For best resutls, work into top 1-3 inches of soil or mulch, then water to start the feeding process. Reentry into the treated area may be achieved after you have watered in the product and the area has dried.

CAS Registry Numbers are assigned by the Chemical Abstracts Service, a division of the American Chemical Society.MH gave me some advise on Liquid seaweed and that is what i am using at the moment in combination with miracle gro with very good results. It contains perlite, iron, and other nutrients that will help make the plants thrive in any environment. Using too much product or applying it too often can cause adverse effects such as burnt or yellowing fronds.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment