276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Evergreen Lawn Dressing 25L

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Be sure to collect up the trimmings afterwards to stop the cut grass and debris building upon the lawn. Then there’s the on/off switch conveniently attached to the handle for starting and stopping the application of the granules.

Best Lawn Spreaders - 8 Models Tested - Drop vs Broadcast Best Lawn Spreaders - 8 Models Tested - Drop vs Broadcast

To repair bumps, add Miracle-Gro Evergreen Lawn Dressing into the hollows, then compact and use seed to repair the lawn.But a quick summary is: Drop spreaders are precise in where they place the seeds/fertiliser but are slow; broadcast spreaders are faster to use but fling out product in a wide arc; handheld spreaders are in between these two, but are great at getting into tight corners and for small gaps in your lawn. There’s a convenient on/off switch on the handlebar that allows you to stop and release when appropriate. I recommend the Scotts EasyGreen Rotary Spreader for those gardeners who have to care for large lawns on a budget.

lawn care | Love The Garden A complete guide to autumn lawn care | Love The Garden

The Walensee 24-inch compost spreader is a tool I now would not be without, it’s such an excellent tool for applying a top dressing after reseeding your lawn or if you just want to top dress your lawn as part of your yearly lawn care routine. Now it says to use Evergreen, Scotts and Miracle grow products but I can tell you now, that doesn’t really matter. Our friends over at Westland Garden Health have provided some great tips for reviving your perfect lawn after a drought.Scatter it as evenly as possible, or use a lawn-feed spreader with a trough, calibrated to the correct application rate. In this guide, I have included some of my favourite lawn spreaders, which I use depending on the situation. However, with a broadcast spreader, it’s not always easy to control the spread of seeds since the built-in disc doesn’t spread the seeds in a uniform manner.

Miracle-Gro Lawn Dressing 25l peat free - Eden Park Garden Centre Miracle-Gro Lawn Dressing 25l peat free - Eden Park Garden Centre

Early spring is also the time to target small patches of weeds with a dedicated lawn weed killer and use a moss killer if needed when the weather is good. Another use for this lawn compost spreader is to fill in uneven areas in your lawns before reseeding to make the lawn more level.The one I use personally at home is this EverGreen Easy Spreader Plus, which is perfect for smaller lawns like mine and is the one in the picture above. The summer months are the ones where we hope to relax a little in the garden, spending time enjoying the fruits of our spring labours and perhaps walking barefoot on our beautifully prepared, perfect lawn. It helps achieve rapid greening within days, at a time when the lawn can tend towards turning brown, prevents moss and helps create a stronger and tougher lawn. Spread the lawn dressing evenly over the grass with the back of a rake, working it well into the holes created by spiking.

Lawn | Hillier Garden Centres How To Get The Perfect Lawn | Hillier Garden Centres

If you’re talking all the trouble to fertilise your lawn at the applicable times or to apply grass seed to make it look lush and healthy, then you want to do it in the best way. The Miracle-Gro EvenGreen is convenient to use thanks to the variable settings that allow you to choose the appropriate rate for specified products. Apply these with a spreader to make sure you get the coverage advertised on the bag – however, if you do accidentally overdo it a bit in one area, you won’t get awful black patches. Now I am a fan of Gardena products, I have a few of their garden products, including this Gardena auto hose, and their products have always impressed me, and this spreader is no different. While they do tend to throw seeds/fertiliser granules in all directions, they’re great for filling in damaged small gaps in your lawn or getting into tight areas where your larger spreader can’t reach.Removing thatch helps the lawn to cope with drought, as water is better able to get down into the soil. While there is some debate about the true benefits of top-dressing a lawn for the home gardener, it can help correct small surface irregularities and improve drainage.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment