276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Lion Bites: Daily Prophetic Words That Awaken the Spiritual Warrior in You!

£10.495£20.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In Acts, Lydia is described as a worshipper of God, who responded immediately to the Gospel of Peace. The Spirit of the Lord says, “Gone are the days when only those with a title are asked to serve full time for my kingdom, in my kingdom. I ran away from the whole thing, because me nuh like see blood and it was too graphic for me,” she added.

As leader of the British Isles Prayer Watch (BIPW) she also trains and mentors a number of strategic prayer teams and national watchmen at home and abroad. For the Kingdom of God is not a matter of eating and drinking, but of righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit (Romans 14:17 ESV). We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others.

The joyful truth is that you can be on a meaningful journey from one degree of glory to another, step by step moving forwards, in a secure relationship with your loving, Heavenly Father. Jeremiah 1:9 (NIV) Then the Lord reached out his hand and touched my mouth and said to me, “I have put my words in your mouth .

You don’t ever stop being my flock meaning that all of you are in ministry to me and with me wherever you are. Carrying the full weight of Scripture and Gods rhema word, these prophetic declarations pack a punch, helping you live each day as a victorious warrior through Jesus!Through this unique daily interactive experience, you will become spiritually alive and successfully operate in the supernatural. Carrying the full weight of Scripture and Gods rhema word , these prophetic declarations pack a punch, helping you live each day as a victorious warrior through Jesus! I have read the Prophetic Warrior and this is the next logical step to stepping into the gifts God has for you. The woman explained that a tour of the zoo had come to an end and the worker was trying to impress the crowd. Corinthians‬ 6:19-20 (ESV) Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God?

Have you ever had the feeling that your own behaviours have been jeopardising or sabotaging your life, faith and relationships in ever decreasing circles of pain and hurt? We’ve been listening to God and writing down what we believe He is saying for over a decade and you can browse the full archive of many thousands of words, below.

This book will help you to move on from anywhere that you have become stuck – into healing, freedom and the abundant blessings that God has for you on the path of true sonship that is ahead of you.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment