276°
Posted 20 hours ago

In a Jam

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Gennie, the young sailor mouthed sword bearing lover of pirates had me in stitches throughout, and last but not least Noah *sighs* he was perfection, the man who took on other’s problems, the perfect father figure to Gennie, with a farm he inherited and turned into a goldmine, always striving for perfection. I need to stop reading romances for a while now, because these standards of mine are getting ridiculous. Friendship gone awry, small town goodness, snort out loud moments, a fake marriage and a cute kid who stole the limelight. he’s a soft-spoken grump but he is an absolute simp what better combo then a man who worships you and also doesn’t have a lot to say?

In a Jam by Kate Canterbary | Waterstones

My mother's New Year's resolution for me was simple: make a serious effort at putting myself out there and dating again and do it for one full year.

If this book had been about 200 pages shorter I think it could have been a five star read, but it just spent so much time dancing around these two. There's a catch though, Shay must be married within one year to retain the farm and its surrounding lands and the house. I love Noah so much, he is sweet, funny, smart, strong, romantic, very handsome and protective of Shay. She may have been busily licking her wounds, but something shifted when Shay unexpectedly inherited Twin Tulips Farm. Separating fiction from reality is useless, unnecessary and not a skill I’m interested in having at this point.

In a Jam by Kate Canterbary | Goodreads

In a Jam follows Shay, a kindergarten teacher who was left at the alter and discovers that she inherited a tulip farm. I cannot get over how much I related with the FMC like wow the abandonment issues/ the constant feeling of never being enough.In a Jam was one of those stories where the hero definitely outshone the heroine, but I was happy with their romance because it was still sweet and swoony. Noah is a beast and Shay liked his bossiness, plus he's packing a baguette (credit for this reference goes to Shay's BFF btw who also had the best nickname for Noah). my world started and ended with her sitting beside me on those dark morning rides to school, and it started up all over again when i found her on my farm.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment