276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Christmas Bauble David Bowie Clown: Ornament

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This is actually a choice of three, as you can get both Mario and Yoshi too. But I have decided to go with the controller. Here is another icon. There’s no shortage of Bowie ornaments and decorations this year. So with that in mind, I’m featuring two. I could probably do without the writing on it, but the design itself is to be commended. A detailed recreation of a vintage TV in miniature and in glass.

Last year I went for a robot. But this year’s sci-fi entry is this wonderful spaceship at John Lewis.Sadly, the Adidas City Series Christmas decorations were a short-lived thing, So we’ll have to settle for Converse instead. Yes, a little bit kitsch, but I don’t see that as a bad thing when it comes to retro Christmas tree decorations.

It’s another at the Baltic store, sized about 10cm tall and of course, dressed in purple. If you are a fan, this design from Cody Foster is an obvious one to buy.Note that there are also some wonderful Beatles decorations by Christopher Radko too. On the downside, they aren’t easy to find in the UK (which isn’t an issue if you are reading this in the US) and they are quite pricey. Of course, we have flagged up the Primal Scream Screamadelica decoration above, but you can choose from The Pixies and Teenager Fanclub through to Neu!, Lou Reed and Bowie. These handmade designs are great as a gift for a music lover too. I don’t think it gets more retro than this one and if you love the 1980s/1990s and home taping, this is the ornament for you. So that’s your words of warning. Buy now or be disappointed. With that out of the way, here is the full list to hopefully inspire you to do something a little different this festive season… Bob Ross. Yes, the man with the big hair and big canvases, known for his wonderful The Joy Of Painting show in the 1980s. It’s currently being repeated on BBC4 if you want to get acquainted or reacquainted with it.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment