276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Maybelline Fit Me! Luminous + Smooth Primer,30 ml (Pack of 1)

£3.81£7.62Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you're using primer and setting spray, the primer is 100% the first step of your makeup routine. Apply before foundation, before concealer, before any makeup. Drugstore brands have been mirroring high end products a lot within the past year and this product feels high end. Fit Me Dewy and Smooth Hydrating Primer is formulated with SPF 20 to elevate and extend makeup wear with added UV protection. Formulated as a hydrating primer for dry skin, Fit Me provides an illuminating effect that glides onto skin for a long-lasting 16H finish. This dewy primer creates a flawless canvas for your makeup application and enhances the overall look for hydrated, luminous and smooth results. Ultra hydrating, this smoothing primer is suitable for normal to dry skin types and can be worn with or without foundation.

I’m a fan of primers that smooth and blur the skin for days without makeup as well. I wore this primer with no makeup for an entire day (8+ hours), and my skin kept that “slightly filtered” look all day. It’s THAT good.Picture this: you’re doing your morning makeup, but you’re strapped on time. The most logical step? To shorten your routine. While it may seem like the easiest thing to skip, primeris actually the foundation for a good-makeup day. It's the extra layer between your skin and base that smooths your skin's surface, evens your skin tone, blurs imperfections and controls shine. In other words: it helps your concealer, foundation, blush, highlighterand everything else look flawless, longer. Who wouldn’t want that? Authority to prescribe an Authority medicine is granted for specific indications and/or for certain patient circumstances. Authority may be obtained by telephone to Medicare Australia (known as "phone approval") or in writing from an authorised delegate of the Minister for Health.

Our Fit Me Matte + Poreless primer is designed to mattify your skin and keep oil under control so your looks stay flawless. Lasts up to eight hours for smooth providing shine-free makeup. This product has a vegan formula! Which means no animal derived ingredients or by-products. With a lightweight cream texture, the primer is perfect for preventing shine and promoting a poreless base without clogging the skin. I found that applying the primer with your fingers works best. Brushes and sponges seem to absorb the product instead of spreading it.You don’t need to be putting on a “full face” to use primer. It’s great under tinted moisturizer or even just a dusting of face powder. When you apply it you’ll see it leaves a lovely, velvety glaze on skin and feels nicely hydrating.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment