276°
Posted 20 hours ago

KuziTees Käärijä Cha Cha Cha Finland Euro Song Contest Kaarija Unisex T-Shirt

£7.495£14.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

He’s the Finnish rapper who went viral in February for shouting “Cha Cha Cha” while riding a piggy train made of flamenco dancers. In English it is something like, "You're the roller," or maybe, "The money maker," and I just took it, he laughs. We’re assuming that the UMK23 winner has the contact details for the vendor who sold him the item, and that that vendor may be the Finnish equivalent of Party City.

Etsy’s 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centres that host Etsy.The second semi-final is tonight and will give Eurovision fans their first glimpse ofthe UK’s performance. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. Given his music video is set in the ring, we asked Käärijä what his entrance music would be if he was a professional wrestler.

Personalised advertising may be considered a “sale” or “sharing” of information under California and other state privacy laws, and you may have a right to opt out. After the pina colada article, isn’t this new coverage of Kaarija coming a bit to soon (especially having in mind that neither article actually reported a real piece of news)? We went to a bar with my producer to watch ice hockey and he said, "We have to do this cha cha cha song," and we did.

Käärijä breezed through to the Eurovision final last night (9 May) after an exhilarating performance during the first of two semi-finals. The first time I saw them was on YouTube, and I was so young and thought, "Maybe someday I will do something similar. The longest song in Eurovision Song Contest is Italy's "Corde Della Mia Chitarra" from 1957: 5 minutes and 9 seconds. If you find that upper part in the the area, pound the alarm,” he wrote, adding that a reward would follow.

Find Kaarija Cha Cha Cha-inspired gifts and merchandise printed on quality products one at a time in socially responsible ways. For his first rehearsal on Monday 1 May, he arrived wearing his trademark green bolero jacket and performed Cha Cha Cha with his unique band of dancers. As part of a montage of Eurovision devotees predicting big success for Finland at this year’s contest, a reporter teased that they’d “even managed to catch up with the main man himself”, while an on-screen strapline read: “Käärijä – Finland entrant.However, the look has since inspired a few hardcore Eurovision fans, and led to a few attendees taking to the streets of Liverpool, sporting the same look. As the final approaches, many fans and bookies are beginning to see Käärijä and Loreen as the top two contenders for the win. The BBC then showed Walderman’s interview with the real Kaarija, who luckily said he had found the mix-up ‘funny’. We also use different external services like Google Webfonts, Google Maps and external Video providers.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment