276°
Posted 20 hours ago

HP Elitedesk 800 G2 Sff Quad Core I5 6500 8Gb Ddr4 Ssd Windows 10 Professional Desktop Pc Computer Renewed (G2-8GB-256GB-SSD)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

PayPal Credit and PayPal Pay in 3 are trading names of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH. The goal of STH is simply to help users find some information about server, storage and networking, building blocks.

FYI this machine was also sold as the HP MP9 G2 – aimed for the retail point of sale/signage market. I know these are old games and have minimal requirements, so I can't comment on the ability of this PC to play modern games. Embrace the future with HP's modern PCs, designed to safeguard your business against evolving security threats while maximizing management and productivity features. Our 1-3 Year Warranty provides sufficient time to allow you to fully test your purchase and discover any unlikely, underlying issues.Assemble your professionally refurbished desktop PC with our easy-to-use online configurator, or use the Contact Us page to speak to one of our friendly support staff today. Our tech in Excellent, Very Good, and Good condition has been checked and tested by our team of expert engineers. Ultra Powerful Business Pc With An i5 Quad Core 6th Generation CPU, A 240GB Solid State Drive (SSD).

The two-button, scroll wheel-equipped USB mouse was comfortable and responsive, while the keyboard has a standard layout and keys with enough travel and tactile feedback. Paired with the PCI-based SSD and 16GB of RAM, it raced through our benchmarks - it's very, very fast.

Two things to try before that are cleaning the heatsink/fan and also see if you have something ticked in the BIOS causing the fan to spin higher than normal.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment