276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Kate Somerville Oil Free Moisturizer 50ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment is an exfoliating scrub that is said to polish skin to reveal a smooth, healthy-looking, glowing complexion. One of the key ingredients in this scrub in lactic acid, a type of alpha hydroxy acid (AHA). AHAs exfoliate the skin by targeting corneocytes (dead skin cells that make up the stratum corneum) in a process called corneocyte desquamation. By enhancing their breakdown and increasing the separation of skin cells, the rate of cell turnover is increased, leading to smoother, more radiant skin. This scrub also physically exfoliates the skin with silica, which also helps to slough off dead skin cells while removing makeup, excess oil, dirt, and other impurities that may have accumulated during the day. As she grew up and honed her craft, Kate began working with some of the top experts in the plastic surgery and dermatology industries. Kate Somerville Nourish Daily Antioxidant Moisturizer – The key ingredient in this daily moisturizer is retinyl palmitate, which encourages cell turnover and helps soften the look of fine lines.

For any content that you submit, you grant Space NK a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such content and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world without compensation to you. Exfolikate is arguably Kate Somerville’s most famous product, and it’s been dubbed “the two minute Hollywood facial.” A cult favorite for more than 10 years, the facial scrub is a combination physical and chemical exfoliator. The bright green scrub is powered by lactic acid (a chemical exfoliator) as well as papaya and pumpkin enzymes, silica (a physical exfoliator), and salicylic acids. It is designed to leave skin smooth, soft and polished thanks to aloe vera, honey and vitamins A, C and E. When the product debuted on QVC in 2007, it sold out in minutes. What Ingredients are in Kate Somerville Products? Cleansing is a key first step in any thorough skincare regimen. With pretty sensitive skin, I’ve found that many cleansers I’ve used end up doing more harm than good.As we age, our skin becomes less firm and smooth. Though I’m not super concerned with that now, I believe in taking a preventative approach. Other key ingredients include chicory leaf extract, a natural alternative to retinol, and mango and banana pulp extract for radiant-looking skin. Kate Somerville bottles Hollywood’s best-kept secrets for glowing skin. Her innovative and effective clinic born skincare solutions are formulated with highly active ingredients to deliver transformative results without downtime. Brand History Despite these active ingredients, I was happy to read that this product does not cause irritation. It is infused with aloe vera, honey, and vitamin E to soften and soothe skin while the actives get down and dirty. Kate Somerville D-Scar Scar Diminishing Serum – Powered by peptides and botanical extracts, this scar fading serum glides on with a rollerball applicator.

I thought it was pretty cool that this one bottle would replace three of my existing skincare products, totally cutting down the time in my morning routine. Treating the skin while providing juicy hydration, it also primes the skin for the perfect makeup base. that is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libellous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation; Formulated to be safe for even the most sensitive skin, Kate Somerville’s Goat Milk Moisturizing Cleanser gently cleanses the skin by removing dirt, oil, and impurities.

Where is Kate Somerville Sold?

that violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising); In an independent clinical study, participants reported any changes they noticed after using this at-home treatment just once. The results? 94% of users saw improvement in their skin’s texture and 100% saw improvement in common signs of aging, such as wrinkles. Many skincare experts recommend semi-regular facials to keep our skin looking its best. Unfortunately, while that sounds great, I don’t have the time or money to do that. Wanting to provide an at-home treatment that would help her customers’ skin look its best even if they couldn’t access her clinic, Kate developed the Exfolikate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment. The Exfolikate Intensive Exfoliating Treatmentis safe to use once or twice a week for two minutes at a time. It is available in three sizes: Kate Somerville products are formulated with a mix of commonly used skincare ingredients, such as retinol, hyaluronic acid and AHAs and BHAs as well as botanicals and goat milk. The Cold Cream contains white honey to helps soothe the complexion along with jasmine, rose and daisy to soften the skin. The Dermal Quench Warrior, which targets wrinkles, contains three different sizes of hyaluronic acid along with Sichuan pepper, and polyglutamic acid to boost moisture. The Goat Milk Moisturizing Cleanser soothes the skin with milk proteins, along with jojoba and avocado oils. Where is Kate Somerville Sold?

The Goat Milk Moisturizing Cleansers gets 4.4 stars from Sephora, 4.7 stars on Ulta and 5 stars on Nordstrom. Customers who love it cite that it’s effective and soothing to their skin. “I was looking for a daily, gentle cleanser that would be non-drying for my skin. This feels so luxurious and it’s definitely hydrating. It’s a keeper!” and “This cleaner is so gentle and smooth. My face looks and feels radiant after I wash, even before I moisturize.” Some users critiqued the price point, as well as the scent. What Are Some Alternatives to the Kate Somerville?

Recommended Articles

use of the content you supply does not violate these Terms of Use and will not cause injury to any person or entity. Key ingredients include goats’ milk, which soothes sensitive skin thanks to its natural milk proteins, and Manuka honey, which nourishes the skin for long-lasting moisture. For added hydration and conditioning, this moisturizer is also infused with jojoba and avocado oils. An independent study found that after one week of use, 97% of users reported tighter skin and 94% reported a smoother skin texture. This is a drastic change to other serums that take 1-3 months to show results. You agree to indemnify and hold Space NK (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, employees and third-party service providers, including but not limited to Bazaarvoice, Inc.), harmless from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of a breach of your representations and warranties set forth above, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party. There are a few products out there that have become so popular that they have gained cult status around the world. One of these such products is the Kate Somerville Exfolikate Cleanser. This product has been designed to serve as an exfoliating cleanser, that effectively removes impurities while also refining and smoothing the surface of the skin. But while an exfoliating cleanser would typically be harsh and drying, the Exfolikate Cleanser was specifically designed to condition the skin without overstripping. This formula contains a variety of exfoliating ingredients including glycolic and lactic acids as well as pineapple and papaya enzymes. Lactic and glycolic acids are both considered Alpha Hydroxy Acids. This category of acids exfoliates the top layer of skin and helps to smooth out skin texture. Fruit enzymes work similarly, although even more gently to exfoliate without irritating. In addition to these ingredients, Exfolikate Cleanser also contains glycerin, stearic acid and aloe vera to soothe and deeply hydrate the skin. The result is smooth, fresh skin feels plump and hydrated, even after cleansing.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment