276°
Posted 20 hours ago

My Dominatrix Wife: Part 3: Pimped (Femdom Sissy Feminization, BDSM, Crossdressing)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Alice in Genderland is the first ever memoir by a crossdresser who is not content to live behind closed doors, and who takes it much further than his straighter, more circumspect peers might ever care to go.

best dominatrix professionals in LA - Time Out The best dominatrix professionals in LA - Time Out

To give you a little background on me, when I was in my late teens (long before moving to Minneapolis, Minnesota), I had a boyfriend who liked to wear my bras. The meaning and definition of forced fem or feminization is when a dominant partner (either gender) forces a male into a submissive feminine role.If you are unable to travel to Raleigh, and are interested in booking an in person session with Me, please send an inquiry via My contact form and indicate the city you hope I'll visit. As a Professional Dominant, My mission is to create a safe and comfortable environment for people of all races, gender identities, and sexual orientations to explore their deepest desires, darkest secrets, and wildest fantasies.

Dominatrix – erotic play with blonde crossdresser sissy slut pt1

My first ever gift as a pro-domme from my first ever slave was a beautiful pair of Christian Louboutins.But when words are in play, I usually pick a special word or phrase per player to keep things fresh and personal. When you wear a bikini, much part of the body is exposed and you will feel more conscious about your appearance. A truly professional and experienced dominatrix is more like a guide through the less accessible sexual pleasure that some men—and women—find in the acts of submission or masochism, both in and out of a dungeon. Breath-play – Mistress is more than happy to use plastic bags, rubber vac bed, re-breathing hoods and water.

Crossdresser tortured by Dominatrix Mistress Kristin - BDSM

If you are more bold, you can also dress up fully or just wear some other feminine clothing or item with your heels. Cross dressing and rubber doll service – You may bring along your outfits or choose from the vast selection at the Chambers. OH love being a girl I dress every day and always every day i wear panties and most every day I wear my bra- My favorite dress is to wear a very short mini skirt and advertise to all men I am ready to make you happy very happy in many many ways.The general fantasy of forced feminization is the feeling of forced submission, against the will of the submissive and being under the control of a dominant partner. This may include serving tea, and other refinements and tasks that all good sissy maids are trained to perform.

Crossdresser Dominatrix | xHamster

Incorporates an immersive feminization session or forced feminization session, hair, makeup, clothing, breasts, transformation, combined with training and feminine mental programming. I have the ability to play very light and sensual or heavy and sadistic if the person I am playing with wishes. wearing panties under my men’s clothing, I’ve been doing it for a long time, accompanied by a padded or non-padded bra depending on the risk of being hunted based on the outfit of that day.

For established clients, same day appointments may be available depending on My availability and your track record as a client. But the men who see dominatrixes are your next door neighbor, your doctor, your boss, your gardener, your student, your relative. I force you into being my crossdressed, feminized sissy, and you will do as I say, and do as sissies do. I am an inclusive provider and accept persons of every race, gender, and sexual orientation as clients. When I got to the last one I turned turned and began walking back on the other side of the ladies room.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment