276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fantasy Friends for Nintendo Switch

£14.995£29.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The animals – whatever hybrids they may be (bunnies with mermaid tails are common), aren’t judgemental and will love any cynic who gives them the attention. They’re pretty demanding, though, and you may find that maxing out their stats, you go to another animal for a couple of minutes, return to – let’s say… Mike, and he’s filthy as can be and wants another cookie.

So yes, 100% not a game for me – not even to experiment with it, but my youngest loves it and while the older one poo-pooed it a bit as a Tamagotchi title, she secretly wanted to play and was mildly hooked for 45 minutes – attempting to cause havoc for the younger one by spending her mana. Bloody kids. Collect hundreds of colours and skins for your pets and challenge your friends to see who will have the most unique creatures. Be the first to find the rarest ones. Decorate the forest in your own style with beautiful buildings, plants, and magical objects! Some of them may suprise you.Decorate the forest in your own style with beautiful buildings, plants, and magical objects. Some of them may surprise you. Fantasy Friends: Under the Sea feels more polished, and the overall design is nicer compared to the first Fantasy Friends. But unfortunately, I was not impressed with this game since it’s a cheap rehashing of the first one. I had high expectations for Fantasy Friends: Under the Sea because it is really cute and visually pleasing. There were a few improvements here and there, but not enough for me to recommend this game to anyone, especially at its price range. Though if it’s on sale for less than ten dollars, I’d definitely recommend getting this version over the first one. Don’t judge me: this Fantasy FriendsSwitch review is based on the observations of my children, as that’s who this game was intended for. It doesn’t appeal to me at all, but for the intended market, it’s been a winner.

Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland and the Scottish Highlands) may take longer to reach you. The more you care for them, keeping them happy and healthy, the more mana you will earn. Use your mana to get new creatures, buy them new clothes or even cooler toys to play with, and decorate the forest with incredible fun items!Another nice improvement I noticed is that the mini-games are more entertaining than the first game. I wouldn’t necessarily say they are fun, but they aren’t painfully boring either. Fantasy Friends: Under The Sea is the newest opus of the Fantasy Friends series. Discover a brand-new submarine world, with a lot of surprises, and 12 new underwater adorable friends to take care of! (Re)Encounter a very friendly mermaid, Aurea, who will guide you in this bubbly adventure! You’re able to create a new home for this fantasy friend, but first, you need to name them. Her first friend was Candy, and initially, you can feed, pet and groom the animal, paying attention to the gauges on-screen that with the pet’s status, i.e. whether they’re hungry or bored, etc.

Each time we load the game, the animals go all puppy-eyed as if we’ve forgotten about them; their gauges looking bleak. However, the sheer satisfaction of watching my daughter learning her responsibilities, albeit fun ones, was brilliant – especially as she had so much fun with things us older gamers would overlook. Again, it’s ain’t about me, or you (unless you’re a child with excellent reading comprehension) – it’s about the kids, and on this part, Fantasy Friends Under The Seais good. By the way, you may need to assist younger ones with the reading, but it’s relatively brief, and the actual controls are intuitive and will assist their motor skills. Not so cute. Source: PREven though the mini-games were better, some toys were really pointless. For example, with one toy, you just swing it around your pet’s face, and this is considered one of the “games.” There is barely any actual interaction with the pet except for your pet showing excitement in the same manner every few seconds. These kinds of cheap animations and gameplay are things I would expect from a free-to-play game from the App store, not a fully paid console game. Pros:

Fantasy Friends takes place in a gorgeous fantasy forest where anything is possible! With the help of Aurea, the magic fairy, you will care for 12 adorable new pet friends! Take care of them and make sure you give them all the love they need. If you do, your pets will grow up and play with you! The game takes place in a gorgeous fantasy forest where anything is possible! With the help of Aurea, the magic fairy, you will care for 12 adorable new pet friends. Take care of them and make sure you give them all the love they need. If you do, your pets will grow up and play with you. Features: • From a flying panda to a rainbow unicorn, discover 12 incredible creatures you'll love to cuddle and play with. As soon as they hatch, all of them will need your attention. Fantasy Friends takes place in a gorgeous fantasy forest where anything is possible, or at least that’s what they promise… With the help of Aurea, the magic fairy, you will care for twelve adorable new pet friends! Take care of them and make sure you give them all the love they need. If you do, your pets will grow up and play with you! From a cute dogfish to a surprising frog, discover 12 incredible aquatic creatures you will love to cuddle and play with. Each animal needs a specific food you will have to produce.

Little digits will need to stroke the on-screen eggs for them to hatch, revealing a pet. The first one, which I’m assuming is across the board for all players and not random, was a kitten. An easy option as kids will either like kittens or puppies. Once again, we’ll set out to make some new friends, this time in a vibrant, coral-filled environment. Our guide is Aurea, the mermaid, but those familiar with the first game will know their way around the controls, giving birth to the animals (all from Easter eggs), naming them, feeding them, dressing them up, and of course, playing with them too. Oh, and hygiene. That’s super important. Fantasy Friends Under The SeaSwitch Review Decorate the forest in your own style with beautiful buildings, plants, and magical objects! Some of them may surprise you. Collect hundreds of colors and skins for your pets and challenge your friends to see who will have the most unique creatures. Be the first to find the rarest ones! From a cute dogfish to a surprising axolotl, discover 12 incredible aquatic creatures you will love to cuddle and play with. Each animal needs a specific food you will have to produce.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment