276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Mind Over Medicine: Scientific Proof That You Can Heal Yourself

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This is difficult for me as a man because my wife is not really into this sort of thing and she does not like the idea of me unburdening to another woman. Navigating the hero’s journey, Lissa argues, is one of the cornerstones of living a meaningful, authentic, healthy life. I realized that it’s all well and good to teach the 6 Steps to Healing Yourself, to invite people to do the deep transformational work that makes the body ripe for miracles and facilitates “spontaneous” remissions.

My coach recommended this to me, and as I've had a chronic condition aggravated by stress (Lissa Rankin would probably say using the term "chronic condition" is not helpful to healing) for 16 years, I'm always trying to figure out how to heal myself with a minimum of drugs and Western medicine.I now have a greater appreciation for the power of the placebo effect (and its opposite, the nocebo effect) but I wasn't inspired enough to do all the exercises at the end of the book. Lissa Rankin discovered that the conventional health care she had been taught to practice was missing something crucial: a recognition of the body’s innate ability to self-repair and an appreciation for how we can control these self-healing mechanisms with the power of our own consciousness. Rankin makes it clear that miracles cannot be counted upon, but presents credible evidence that diligent efforts to be mentally, emotionally and spiritually healthy can often translate into much better physical health as well. Rankin's analysis and new thinking on how patients can help themselves is presented in robust, yet easily understood terms.

But for the rest of us who need little convincing that there is a mind-body connection, there’s not much insight to be gained. Whether you're sick, have a loved one who is, or are healthy and want to remain so - this book has some great ideas and evidence of the power our minds have to heal our bodies. Esto me lleva a otro punto que trata la autora en este libro, y es, el cómo hemos sido moldeados desde el vientre materno, es decir, que todo aquello que experimentamos en nuestros primeros meses de vida dentro del cuerpo de nuestra madre afecta la programación que recibimos para enfrentarnos al mundo y sobre todo, a nuestra salud. Now, she has started a health revolution that is likely to change the way many of us view healing and medicine.This could be group therapy of many minds or could just be that someone gets ill because of loneliness. Tengo problemas con las teorías esotéricas de curación como el Qi Gong pero aquí la autora explica como es que suceden estas curaciones. New insight into how unresolved trauma can stand in the way of healing from chronic and life-threatening illnesses and powerful tools we can use to heal it. This book is such a powerful tool for reexamining your life and your health, and how your mental health and stress responses will affect your health.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment