276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Aunt Jackies Quench Moisture Intensive Leave In Conditioner 355 ml

£1.155£2.31Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

En leave-in-balsam som denne er nemlig en rigtig fugtgiver, som dermed går ind og plejer og hjælper dit hår videre i den rigtige retning og i trivsel, hvilket vil gøre livet som krølle-indehaver lettere, når du med et remedie som dette kan tæmme krus, få styr på filtrede knuder – og skabe liv i de naturlige krøller, der sidder, som de skal. My hair was already in 2 sections so I simply unravelled the first section of hair, lightly spritzed it with clean water and then added the Aunt Jackies quench leave-in conditioner. The products are all sulfate-free, paraben-free, contain no mineral oils and no petroleum which is exactly what you want! Hvis du er blevet nysgerrig efter at se på flere produkter fra Aunt Jackie’s, kan du finde et udvalg her hos CurlsForYou.

I actually used it to detangle my hair really easily with the conditioner and was never afraid for a moment that I could possibly break strands of hair. Directions how to use Aunt Jackie’s Conditioner After shampooing, towel dry and apply a generous amount of A unt Jackie’s Conditioner which suits your hair type by coating hair from roots to ends.Aunt Jackie’s Hair care products are designed to provide the best high quality results no matter what texture your hair have we have products for all hair types, but with a special emphasis on wavy, curled, coiled, kinky and mixed textured hair. The product is very lightweight at first and that could put some people off who have thicker hair but don’t be.

The main Aunt Jackie team is made up of 2 black women who have sought to create products that solve problems for our curly hair. I used a small amount to begin with because I wasn’t sure how it would spread but I knew that I would need more.

Produkter, der alle er velegnede til dig med krøller – så du kan give dine smukke lokker alt det, de har brug for. Aunt Jackies Hair Products are enriched with Shea Butter, Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Keratin to promote softness, strength, shine, and pliability.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment