276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Huawei B818-263, CAT19 4G/ LTE, 1.6 Gbps Mobile Wi-Fi Router, Unlocked to any Network, Genuine UK Warranty stock (non-network logo) –White

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Hey, that's brilliant! I'm actually really chuffed this has helped someone else out already. Perhaps I should do a separate 'how-to' / FAQ post.

Kyllä monessa 5G-laitteessa on parempi tuki nykyisin. Tällä hetkellä suosittelisin ZTE MC7010-laitetta jonka voi asentaa ulos. Siitä meillä oma erillinen testi täällä: https://mt-tech.fi/testissa-zte-mc7010-5g-reititin-ulkokayttoon/ On laite toki käyttökelpoinen edelleen mutta jo suhteellisen vanha että uudempaa mallia kannattaa katsoa operaattorin puolelta. Testasimme myös 4G-nopeuksia kannettavalla tietokoneella, joka oli kytkettynä 1Gbps ethernet-liitännällä 4G-modeemiin. Huawei vakuutti suorituskyvyllään ja saimme nopeustesteissä parhaimmillaan yli 600 Mbps latausnopeuksia Elisan 4G-verkossa. Tukiasemassa oli käytössä B1 (2100 MHz) + B3 (1800 MHz) + B7 (2600 MHz) 4×4 MIMO sekä B20 (800 MHz) ja B28 (700 MHz) 2×2 MIMO. Huawei B818 was introduced two years ago but recently, Huawei supplied this new 4G wireless router to the market and some network providers. Huawei B818 4G router Prime has two variant models now: Huawei B818-260 and B818-263. The Huawei B818-263 is also named Huawei 4G Router 3 Prime. Tässä Huawei-laitteesta löytyy monipuolisesti ominaisuuksia, kuten siltaus, taajuuslukko / taajuusyhdistelmä-lukko, porttiohjaukset ja DMZ.The Vodafone Gigacube CAT19 or Huawei B818 is worthwhile for anyone who would like to have a particularly good LTE modem and would like to spend a little more. Even the Huawei B818 can provide high LTE and WLAN speeds for daily use, but probably only for the fewest users. Currently, a cheaper device such as the Vodafone Gigacube CAT6 (Huawei B528) is quite sufficient. I'm on EE, with my nearest mast being B3 only, and using a Poynting XPOL-2 directional antenna. My experience so far is that the performance and stats of the b818 are very similar to the b618 when using external antenna, although it does seem to give slightly better signal stats than the older device if comparing the internal antenna. Short LTE antennas can be unplugged and can be connected to the network (but then we will not get MIMO 4x4) The more painful bit was that I couldn't see any way of reverting the b818 to router mode without doing a factory reset, which makes experimentation a bit tedious! The UI talks cryptically about assigning a static IP to your computer to log in to the UI again, but this didn't work - I tried both 192.168.1.2/24 then trying to access the UI on 192.168.1.1 (my config) and 192.168.8.2/24 with access on 192.168.8.1 (factory config) but neither worked. (And the same approach had worked fine when doing the initial config of the ER-X, for example, so I know it's not me just being totally useless!)

Onko lähitukiasemassa molemmat taajuudet? Jos esim lähitukiasemassa on vain 800 MHz ja kauemmassa 1800 MHz niin nämä eivät tee Carrier Aggregationia yhdessä. Taajuuden lukitusta useimmiten ei tarvita käyttää ollenkaan, kun mobiiliverkon parametrisointi pitäisi olla kunnossa normaalisti mutta joskus siitä voi olla hyötyä ohjata toisille taajuuksille päätelaitteen halutessaan. Huawei modeemeissa on usein operaattorikohtainen ohjelmisto eli tällöin jakelun hoitaa operaattori ja laitevalmistaja yhdessä. Harmillisesti useimmiten laitteet eivät saa päivityksiä usein kovinkaan pitkään. The unique HUAWEI B818 antenna provides high performance and helps in full coverage in many directions.And if the signal is too weak in your location, you can amplify it by adding two 3G/4G LTE external antennas. We recommend this outdoor antenna for Huawei B818 router: http://www.4gltemall.com/4g-lte-outdoor-antenna-2-x-ts-9-connectors.html The Huawei B818, or Vodafone Gigacube CAT19, left a very good impression in the test. In particular, the new LTE wireless router was convincing, this offers above-average speeds and is extremely future-proof. Currently, the speed advantage of the Huawei B818 is still manageable compared to many other LTE router models. The operation and configuration was very easy in the test and if necessary, any other SIM card can be used in addition to the Vodafone SIM card.

video title

The Huawei B818-263 is a router designed to provide high-speed internet connectivity for homes and businesses. Specifically engineered for reliable and seamless performance, this router is equipped with advanced features to deliver a smooth online experience.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment