276°
Posted 20 hours ago

TAYLOR MCLURE BIO-K20 (Pet Urine Odour Remover) 500ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Bio-K20 ® is supplied as a high strength concentrate so it should be diluted with warm water prior to use. one of cats suffers from a urinary tract problem which can cause her to wee in places other than the litter tray.

We have one of the most comprehensive ranges of drain cleaning chemicals and odour control products in the industry. Bio-K20 v Home Remedies There are so many different suggestions online about making your own DIY remedies for removing foul pet urine odours and stains from carpets, flooring and lots of other objects such as furniture. Some of the data that are collected include the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit anonymously.

Payments Types Accepted Please note that we are happy to accept payment by Paypal and/or Credit Card payments via Paypal. They are a type of protein that act like a biological catalyst to speed up the break down of organic compounds. They are each designed to break down and digest different forms of natural waste, reducing them to simple harmless entities while leaving treated areas clean and odour-free. Similarly, with some of the other remedies they could either cause damage to the surface or there is simply no basis for their effectiveness.

This initial process can be repeated if necessary until all of the odours and stains have been completely digested. Since then, I’ve tried two different enzyme pet odour cleaners multiple times - BIO K20 and Simple Solution - and altho it may have made some difference, my car still smells weird. After checking the soil and (irrigation) water, Bionova mono nutrients adjusts the nutrition elements to guarantee enough available nutrients.Using traditional cleaning methods have little effect on urine odours partly because of the uric acid which binds to the fibres, so it requires the correct specific types of enzymes to completely eliminate the problem at source.

I know it's not a legal requirement to walk a dog, but I was just wondering whether not exercising them could be viewed as neglect? Explain politely that if they won't help you, your only option is to go to environmental health for an enforcement notice (Let the landlord worry about what that would involve). The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. This product is just one from our range of speciality biological products all of which are very safe and kind to the environment. Bio Technology is committed to sustainable agriculture, throughout its manufacturing; uses recycled or recyclable materials and is committed to reducing its carbon footprint on the environment.As a major supplier to NHS Trust Hospitals our aim is to always provide the most advanced and high quality products for any application and to ensure that everything is manufactured using the safest and most environmentally friendly materials available. Nice pleasant smell and the smell is a fresh and clean smell rather than a perfume smell which I prefer as it shows that the product has in fact worked for me rather than mask the smell.

Once diluted with water, our happy enzymes wake up and spring into action, multiplying by the millions. Bio-K20 has built a reputation within the animal and pet care industry as the most effective solution to all cat and dog urine odour and stain problems. New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . Ask them to meet with you and their tenant, and explain what you want the tenant to do - which is to pick up the faeces immediately and water the area with the Elsan every week, at their expense.We recommend when applying this product using the correct equipment and we are pleased to advise that the items shown below are suitable for this task.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment