276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Skip Hop Zoo Snack Cup, Fox

£7.65£15.30Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We list an MSRP on our products that we sell ourselves and that sell through our wholesale partners. Outlets and voltage differ internationally and this product may require an adapter or converter for use in your destination. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. I love then snap down lid because it keeps snacks from falling out during travel but it’s easy enough for a toddler to open and get their hands inside.

Skip Hop Snack Cup : Target Skip Hop Snack Cup : Target

Plus it stands out more from other kid’s that have the same one, would only use this for next kid too! The easy-grip handle is sized just right for little hands, and the snap top lid ensures food stays fresh.This is a perfect snack cup for little kiddos, great for the car or even just the living room if you don’t want a big mess.

Skip Hop Baby Snack Container, Zoo Snack Cup, Koala Skip Hop Baby Snack Container, Zoo Snack Cup, Koala

Anniversary,Baby Shower,Bachelor Party,Bachelorette Party,Baptism,Bar Mitzvah,Birthday,Bridal Shower,Christmas,Cinco de Mayo,Cocktail Party,Communion,Confirmation,Easter,Engagement,Father's Day,Funeral,Gender Reveal,Graduation,Grandparents Day,Hanukkah,Halloween,Housewarming,Independence Day,Kwanzaa,Memorial Day,Mother's Day,New Year,Passover,Retirement,St. If the purchase amount is less than the total amount of the gift card tendered, you surrender the full amount of the card. Having the lid makes things less messy and easy to travel, and my daughter thinks the print is so cute! My son has a Munchkin brand one and it is definitely more sturdy but doesn’t have the cute snap down character lid.

The actual container part is made of hard plastic that I could see high potential for warping in the dishwasher or cracking over time which is what happened with our old snack cup.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment