276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Jack & Jones Simply Iconic, 75 ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Houndshill has 750 spaces offering direct and easy access to the shopping centre, the entrance to Houndshill Car Park is located on Coronation Street. Please enter postcode FY1 4NY as your destination to locate our car park Access the ramp towards the entrance to the multi storey car park

How could this look not be number one of all the Legally Blonde outfits?! The pink fur coat. The pink sequin bikini. The pink fluffy pen. The matching sun lounger, glass and straw. This is near the start of the film, where Elle’s shopping for what to wear on her date with Warner, where she thinks he’ll be proposing to her. I can’t say I’d go for wearing a turquoise sequin dress if I thought I was about to get engaged, but nevertheless this look is very Sharpay Evans and SUCH a vibe. 14. Warner did not deserve to see Elle in this dress Getting here by bus has never been easier. There are direct buses to the town centre from across the Fylde Coast, with links from Fleetwood, Cleveleys, Bispham, Poulton, St Annes & Lytham.His tie and chain which match Elle’s are truly incredible. Bruiser is everything your dog wishes he was. 10. Ready for the internship If you don’t think this is one of the best scenes of the entire film you’re straight-up lying to yourself. And for it Elle’s wearing this look, which could easily be very chaotic but actually looks so good. Pink and purple flowers in her hair; pink vest; yellow sheer floral blouse. And the tassel is just perfect for bending and snapping with. 5. Courtroom shirt dress Houndshill has a range of facilities to make families enjoy a safe and enjoyable visit. They include: The absolute power Elle Woods holds in those pink-lens sunglasses and her perfect high ponytail. She’s all anyone can look at, and she knows it. Every single thing about this is utterly sublime. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook. Related stories recommended by this writer:

Without this outfit we wouldn’t have the iconic “Woods comma Elle” quote, and for that I can only thank the clothing gods. The low-rise trousers are a choice indeed but obvs Elle pulls them off, and combined with the puff-sleeve top and pink beret it’s an absolute look. 12. Green for the first day of school Did you know that Elle Woods wears 43 different outfits in Legally Blonde? Yes, I counted. Every single one of them is nothing but straight-up iconic – and there’s a whooooole lot of pink, obvs. I’d expect nothing less from our lord and saviour, queen Elle Woods.Legally Blonde simply wouldn’t be the film it is without this courtroom scene, and this courtroom scene wouldn’t be what it is without Elle’s pink suit dress, complete with collar, cuffs and pink sequin belt. Pink pencil skirt? Stunning. Leopard print top? I would wear that in a heartbeat. Butterfly clips? Sublime. 8. Graduation gown This is what Elle actually goes for, and it’s stunning. How dare Warner break up with her when she’s literally wearing this incred dress? She should have known right from then he wasn’t good enough for her, although I’m not complaining because if she had we might not have gotten to see the gem of a film that is Legally Blonde. 13. ‘Woods comma Elle’ beret I’d even go so far to say that this dress is truly the star of the entire film – soz, Reese Witherspoon. 4. Two-piece leather skirt suit

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment