276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Anova Precision Cooker Pro [AN600-UK00] WiFi, 1200 Watts, Type G Plug included for UK use - Black and Silver

£32.495£64.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This is especially important if you plan on using larger containers and have large volumes of water to heat up if you want to cook something like a whole turkey, for example, or cook in large batches. Maximum Water Bath Capacity

Once you’ve decided to buy an Anova Precision Cooker or another sous vide immersion circulator, you’ll be looking at accessories to better your sous vide cooking abilities. While connecting with the app was slightly challenging, once that was accomplished, we were pleased to find a lot of useful information on it. Nearly two dozen recipes are featured, from both culinary professionals like J. Kenji López-Alt and Emily Farris, as well as amateur cooks who are passionate about the appliance.As a pioneer in the world of sous vide machines for the home, Anova is always at the forefront of innovation in bringing sous vide cooking to us home chefs. They’re always looking to make it as easy as possible for us to enjoy perfect meals. Anova App Cooking Functions The Anova Precision Cooker Nano has the lowest amount of power, so you can’t go quite as big as the other two Anova immersion circulators. A temperature range of 32-197˚F (0-92˚C), so you have a lot of versatility in what you can cook ( or chill).

It has 1,200 watts of heating power and a flow rate of 12 liters per minute, which gives the Anova Pro the ability to precisely heat 100 liters of water with a lid. It is designed to run for a minimum of 10,000 hours straight without shutting down. It can be submerged in up to a meter of water for 30 minutes without being damaged. The Anova Pro will be an unmatched piece of hardware out of the box, but it will not connect with the mobile app. It was a tough decision to ship Pro before the app was ready, but we didn’t want to deny professionals the chance to start cooking with it immediately. I would say not really, especially since with sous vide cooking you can’t ever really overcook your food. But if you want the device that is the absolute best, the Anova Precision Cooker Pro is the one for you. Clamp Anova’s three leading models have quite a few things in common, and you can’t go wrong no matter which you use, but there are a few key differences to point out that might nudge you in one direction or another.Wireless connectivity is firstly an awesome feature because it gives you the option for remotely controlling your immersion circulator from your phone with the Anova app.

Our mission is to inspire people to create great food. As part of that, we want our products, both hardware and software, to deliver the best experiences in the world. We’re quite cognizant of the fact that our app has been a source of frustration and we’re committed to making it better. We’ve built a great team that’s working extremely hard on a new app and new infrastructure that will enable us to deliver an unparalleled experience.The Pro is the top of the line sous vide cooker from Anova. The main differences between the Anova Pro vs Precision Cooker 3.0 are the sizes, power wattage, and materials for durability. The Pro is larger all-around (13.8″ and 2.85 lbs) to be able to house the power of 1200 watts, while the Anova Precision Cooker 3.0 is 1100 watts. I often forget that I put vegetables in the oven, or I pull them out before they're ready. I would never even attempt to cook a steak on my stovetop. My bare-bones kitchen equipment plus a small space keeps me from trying anything too creative or labor-intensive. While I've always loved to cook, I've pretty much limited myself to one-pan dinners, salads, and simple Instant Pot creations.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment