276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Stranger Things 4 Hellfire Club Logo Raglan Baseball Tee

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Embody his total commitment to rock with graphic tees available only in the official Stranger Things collection. We have direct licenses for Hasbro properties such as GI JOE, Transformers, Dungeons and Dragons, Monopoly, My Little Pony, and more! Get ready for the new season of Stranger Things with this raglan tee, featuring the Hellfire Club name at the center and a demon underneath, surrounded by weapons and die used in the game. We use cookies to give you the best possible experience on our site, provide personalised content and advertising, analyse our traffic, and ensure you see more of what you love. We don't currently have a filter for fabric composition, but here is a link to all of our styles that contain any polyester, which may help narrow it down a bit.

Ideal to show off your affinity to the club from the hit supernatural sci-fi series on Netflix with pride, it perfectly captures the 80s high school setting of the show. Featuring the Hellfire Club's demonic logo, this baseball T-Shirt has been pulled straight out of Season 4 of Stranger Things and brought into our world for true fans to love! Available in sizes Small - XX Large, this Tee is made with 100% cotton and features a classic Hellfire Club design on white colourway, with black sleeves.

For items that are dispatched using our standard service, we ask that you wait 14 days from the date of dispatch before reporting any items as undelivered.

STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX requires every component of a textiles product – including all thread, buttons and trims – to be tested against a list of more than 1,000 harmful regulated and unregulated chemicals that may be harmful to human health. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). The 100% cotton shirts tend to be the sturdier, heavier shirts, and the cotton/poly blends are the softer styles.Get ready for the new season of Stranger Things with this raglan tee, featuring the Hellfire Club name at the center and a demon underneath, surrounded by weapons and die used in the game. Material: Mesh clothGender: Male /femaleColor: WhiteSize: XS-5XLDesign: T-ShirtOccasion : Movie role, Dress party, Performance, theme party, Cosplay,etc. For the countries that we ship to most often like Canada, UK, and Australia we’ve put together a guide of what to expect. This cropped baseball tee has black sleeves and a white body, on which is a print of the logo of Hawkins High's renowned society for all things Dungeons and Dragons, The Hellfire Club! Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item.

First off, I bought a large size in the mens because I wanted this as a nightshirt or a loafing around the house shirt. This 3/4 Sleeve Baseball Shirt features an iconic design from the acclaimed Netflix series, printed on a 100% cotton white unisex 3/4 Sleeve Baseball Shirt. In the case of t-shirts that means that you can be sure that the paint on your t-shirt and the dyes in the material have been tested and are certified to be free from lead and other harmful chemicals. Made with a comfortable and durable blend of 50% cotton and 50% polyester, this Stranger Things Hellfire Club Baseball Shirt comes available in sizes Small - XX Large.Maybe it will be no problem with selling your personal information, or no problem with using cheaper but less safe materials, or no problem delivering you a product that is less than they claim. Read more about the condition New with tags: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in the original packaging (such as the original box or bag) and/or with the original tags attached. Show your allegiance to Hawkins High Hellfire Club and ultimate support for its leader, Eddie Munson, with the official Stranger Things Long Sleeve Baseball Shirt. I have long arms (I blame my dad) and even shirts that promise to be long in the arm tend to only just fit.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment