276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Epson WorkForce WF-4820 All-in-One Wireless Colour Printer with Scanner, Copier, Fax, Ethernet, Wi-Fi Direct and ADF , Black

£84.995£169.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I can't print from my Mac with a wireless connection since I received an exchange product from Epson. What should I do? I see the message Filter Failure with rastertoescpII when I try to print from my Mac. What should I do? I can't print from Windows with a wireless connection after I replaced my router. What should I do? AirPrint enables users to print wirelessly from within applications on Apple devices to AirPrint Compatible Printers connected to a wireless network. You can use your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad to easily print via Airprint without the need to install drivers or configure the printer queue. Just tap 'print' and select your AirPrint compatible printer, and print!....It's that simple.

The option for 2-Sided Printing (Windows) or Two-sided Printing Settings (Mac) is gray or not available. What should I do? To finish up, I tested the WF-4820’s photo rendering prowess by printing our two highly detailed and colorful 6-by-4-inch test snapshots. It printed each one at an average of 12 seconds, about average for this class of printer and 1 second faster than the WF-4830. Only the Brother MFC-J5845DW is faster, turning out a photo in just 10 seconds. To take advantage of AirPrint, your compatible printer must be connected to the same wireless network as your iOS device or Mac computer. The Epson Workforce Pro WF-4820 is a budget-friendly all-arounder that excels at high-quality photo printing. It is worth noting that this printer is heavy and has a large footprint, so if you're in a space-limited office, make sure that the dimensions of this machine will fit your requirements. So the WF-4820 is a great choice for a small office or studio that needs an affordable machine that is particularly adept at photo prints. What Other Printers Should You Consider? Measuring 10.9 by 16.7 by 19.8 inches (HWD) and weighing 22.5 pounds, the WF-4820 is about an inch taller and 2.4 pounds heavier than its WF-4720 predecessor, and a couple inches shorter and around 4 pounds lighter than its WF-4830 sibling, whose extra height and girth come from a second paper cassette and a slightly bigger ADF with a duplexing mechanism.

Printerland cannot match the price where a manufacturer or distributor sells directly to the public For connecting to the WF-4820, you have Ethernet and Wi-Fi for networking, USB 2.0 for connecting directly to a computer, and Wi-Fi Direct and Bluetooth LE for direct connections to mobile devices. If you're upgrading from the WF-4720, you may be used to a near-field communication (NFC) button that allowed you to connect your phone or tablet to the printer by touching it to an NFC hotspot on the control panel. NFC was a hot feature for a hot minute but didn’t really catch on; the WF-4820 no longer has this function. However, it has plenty of other ways to talk to your handheld. Standard interfaces are Ethernet 10/100, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/a/ac, USB 2.0, Wi-Fi Direct, and Bluetooth LE (Lite Edition). I was able to print from my Mac before with an Ethernet connection, but now I can't. What should I do?

I was able to print from Windows before with a wireless connection, but now I can't. What should I do? I see the message Printer is Offline when I try to print with a wireless connection in Windows. What should I do? I see the message Printer is Offline when I try to print with an Ethernet connection on my Mac. What should I do?I can print with a wireless connection on my home network, but not on a VPN (virtual private network). What should I do? I tried to install the product in Windows with a wireless connection, but the installation failed. What should I do? I see the message Printer is Offline when I try to print with a USB connection in Windows. What should I do? I'm having trouble sending or receiving faxes over a VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) phone line. Why?

There are also a wide variety of third-party apps available to enable wireless printing through Apple devices, even to machines that are not natively AirPrint compatible printers. By sharing a printer installed on an Apple Mac or Windows Pc over a wireless network any printer may be able to take advantage of the AirPrint features. (An additional third-party app may be required to be installed on the local machine) Determined in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734 showing the average of ESAT from the Office Category Test for default A4 simplex. For more information, please visit www.epson.eu/testingWi-Fi CERTIFIED™; level of performance subject to the range of the router being used. Wi-Fi Direct may require printer software. We reserve the right to verify or ask for written proof of a competitors offer before we beat the price. The promotion is limited to two claims per type of Selected Product per household (i.e. 2x printers, 2x scanners, 2x projectors or 2x label printers). I updated my printer's firmware, and now my product shows that the ink is not recognized. What should I do?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment