276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Nextbase 312GW - Full 1080p/ 30fps 2.7" Screen, HD In-Car Dash Camera DVR - 140° Viewing Angle – WiFi and GPS - Nigh Vision, Automatic Recording, Loop Recording -Black

£49.995£99.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Tbh, I have my 402G hardwired into a permanent live circuit. I'm not sure whether or not this would help with battery life/reliability. If the Dash Cam does not appear as a drive on your PC, please press the reset button on the underside of your Dash Cam and try all the USB ports on your computer.

Hello first post. I bought the Next base last week and it's my first dashcam. I charged it from a phone charger to set it up and the battery lasted 2 or 3 minutes which I found surprising. Also while charging it got quite warm. CAMERAS - The Nextbase 222XR Dash Cam front and rear camera offers front & rear recording. Attach the bespoke Rear Wired Window Camera to the 2222XR dashboard camera via a 6 meter cable, so the rear camera is mounted on the rear window for high quality, 6-lane wide shooting. The cable can be hidden under the headliner. REAR CAMERA IN THIS BUNDLE IS ONLY COMPATIBLE WITH NEXTBASE 222XR/320XR.The 312GW is the dash cam solution for new or experienced motorists who want instant upload capabilities to social media, or their insurer. Market leading thanks to its connective capabilities and ease of use, this new dawn for dash cams simply reinforces Nextbase’s position as the most popular dash cam brand in the UK. If the dash cam does not appear as a drive on your PC, please press the reset button on the underside of your dash cam and try all the USB ports on your computer.

If you look at the options on most nextbase they have a few timer options to shut down after power lost, I know on my 402 there was a 5 minute option, trouble is it would not last 5 minutes even after being fully charged driving for hours, it is normal for the cams to get warm, I have 5 nextbase in family, all rubbish constant problems, constant repairs, constantly unreliable the biggest problem is ?, BATTERIES, charging circuit cooks the batteries, I had 4 in a year I’d recommend using a separate Camera such as the 122 or 222 on the rear windscreen. You will need a separate power supply and SD card as it will not connect to your 312GW, but can be used as a Camera facing rearwards. The prices are comparable with the Series 2 Rear Cams, and if you’d like to keep using your 312GW, is the most viable option. On the Dash Cam's screen you'll see a menu of 3 options. Please select 'Mass Storage' on the Dash Cam screen and then OK so that only that displays on the screen. AT 60FPS/720P AT 60FPS HD RECORDING AND 140° WIDE VIEWING ANGLE - The 322GW has been designed to provide high quality, detailed images of your journey on the road with the 1080p/30fps and 720p/60fps F1.6 lens. The 140° wide viewing angle ensures that a wide coverage of the road ahead will be recorded for fantastic footage. https://cdn.nextbase.com/nextbase-en-gb/2018/06/NBDVR312GW-iN-CAR-CAM-Firmware-Release-R6.4-Ver.-B-R06.9-including-Instructions.zip

Best option is to put it on the shortest shut down time, if it runs out of battery power and therefore can't shut down correctly it will kill the last stored segment, ie the one you need having been involved in an accident, it is the prime reason I bought a dashcam that uses capacitors not batteries, the thinkware F770, hardwired it also protects with it's parking mode. Charging takes approximately 90 minutes and a full charge is indicated when the BLUE (charging) LED goes out.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment