276°
Posted 20 hours ago

INVERY Airdual Bluetooth 5.0 aptX-HD Adapter Compatible for Audi MMI 3G AMI Music Interface,Audi Symphony,Audi Concert,VW MDI,Mercedes Media Interface

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Connects2 CTAAD1A2DP Bluetooth Streaming Interface for Audi provides you with a way to stream music (no more wires) from any smartphone, mobile device or tablet to your original factory fitted car radio via Bluetooth. My Bluetooth adapter (AnyCarLink A 1080-B) is velcro'd under the ashtray module, alongside the usb power supply, to charge the phone. Apart from coilovers, bushes, air filter and remap I'm doing as little as possible other than routine maintenance. Excellent pre and post sales support - Providing great service is very important to us, we'll help you find the best product for your requirements, and we'll help you out afterwards on the rare occasion that somethings goes wrong.

Bluetooth A2DP adapter for Audi/VW AUDIstream2air 3GEN Bluetooth A2DP adapter for Audi/VW

Audi TT – 2007 - 2011 with factory fitted Audi radio including Concert II and III, Chorus III, Symphony III and RNS-E Navigation Plus. This Audi in car Bluetooth streaming interface is compatible with all popular smartphones and mobile devices including Apple iPhones, Android, Windows Mobile, Sony, HTC, Blackberry, Samsung etc. This Audi in car Bluetooth streaming interface is compatible with all popular smartphones and mobile devices including Apple iPhone 5, iPhone 6, iPhone 7, Android, Windows Mobile, Sony, HTC, Blackberry, Samsung etc. Plug-and-Play receiver uses your car's audio system so you will be able to use the MMI volume up/down and mute controls on the dashboard and on your steering wheel. If you feel that the item you have purchased is not suitable for your vehicle please contact us and we'll be happy to help you to determine the correct item and arrange an exchange if necessary.I brought this device for my wife’s 2011 Audi A4 so she can use Spotify, it simply plugged into the AMI port, connected the phone to the adapter via Bluetooth and then selected “Media” on the cars MMI and all worked perfectly, so easy and is good quality. I don't mind ditching the cd changer for the benefits of one of those boxes, however, I have a cassette player, if I changed it for the genuine cd player head unit, do they have the cd changer plug in bit at the back too? The Connects2 CTAAD2A2DP Bluetooth Streaming Interface for Audi provides you with a way to stream music (no more wires) from any smartphone, mobile device or tablet to your original factory fitted car radio via Bluetooth.

CTAADBT004 | Audi Blutetooth Adapter | Car USB Adapter

The Connects2 in car Bluetooth Interface connects to the CD changer port located on the reverse of your car stereo, for high quality sound without interference. iPod/iPhone 8 pin (lighting) to USB cable – Charge newer iPhone or iPads that feature the 8 pin (lightning) dock connection. If you have close to 900 tracks, with fast access, (no waiting while the CD Mech clunks away), why would you need to retain the CD changer? However Northern Ireland and some Highlands and Islands addresses may require additional payment due to the higher costs charged by our couriers to send parcels to such locations. You lose the CD connection but as said by others, why would you want 6 CD's when you can have your whole collection!Your radio handbook should have this information, or check the pin wiring diagram at the back of the radio.

Bluetooth Wireless Music Cable Compatible with Audi AMI/MDI Bluetooth Wireless Music Cable Compatible with Audi

Easy to install with the interface discreetly hidden from view either behind the radio or in the glove-box. This device is a must for newer models such as the iPhone 7 that no longer have a headphone jack output. Audi A3 – 2006 - 2011 with factory fitted Audi radio including Concert II and III, Chorus III, Symphony III and RNS-E Navigation Plus. There may be more than one Bluetooth streaming adapter available for Audi vehicles, please view all of the available Audi Bluetooth adapters here. This device is a must all models of iPhone that have bluetooth, especially those that no longer have a headphone jack output.I can confirm that the blue ISO connector on all of these Bluetooth/aux boxes does use the cd changer port so you will lose that function. If you are not sure which one to get, please send us your radio system picture and we will let you know right away. If you don't have an active AUX function, it may be possible to get AUX turned on via VCDS at a garage. Audi TT - approx 2006 onwards with radios that have an active AUX function and Quadlock connector at the rear. Control your mobile device through your Audi car stereo or steering wheel controls (Adjust volume, change track, fast forward etc).

Audi Bluetooth streaming adapter for Audi A3 A5 A6 A7 A8 AMI Audi Bluetooth streaming adapter for Audi A3 A5 A6 A7 A8 AMI

This mimics the changer, (6 CDs),but the Chorus /Concert actually supports 9 folders with 99 files in each, if the adapter does. Audi A4 – 1997 - 2006 with factory fitted Audi radio including Concert I and II, Chorus I and II, Symphony I and II and RNS-D (early) Navigation. Audi A3 – 1996 - 2005 with factory fitted Audi radio including Concert I and II, Chorus I and II, Symphony I and II and RNS-D (early) Navigation. Audi A2 – 2006 - 2011 with factory fitted Audi radio including Concert II and III, Chorus III, Symphony III and RNS-E Navigation Plus.Audi A2 – 1997 - 2005 with factory fitted Audi radio including Concert I and II, Chorus I and II, Symphony I and II and RNS-D (early) Navigation. These bluetooth interfaces are easy to install and provide a perfect solution for getting your mobile music playing through your car stereo. Larger items (2kg plus) - Larger items are sent via a courier and this is also FREE to UK mainland address.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment