276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LawnMaster L12 Robotic Lawnmower - Fully Automatic Robot Mower with Auto Charging Docking Station - 20V MAX 4.0Ah Lithium-Ion Battery - For Lawns up to 800m², 18cm Cut Width & 20-60mm Cutting Heights

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Shop LawnMaster® - manufactured by Cleva. Manufacturer of over 65 million appliances worldwide. Alongside our popular 24V, 48V and 60V cordless lawn mowers and electric lawn mower range the LawnMaster® range includes robot lawn mowers, leaf blowers, grass trimmers and hedge trimmers. Buy direct and browse our latest product range, access detailed specification information, and use the insights from the team that design and make the products to choose the best lawn mower for your needs, at a price you'll love. We offer free UK delivery, great customer service and additional peace of mind with our manufacturer's guarantee. ADJUSTABLE CUTTING HEIGHT: Choose from cutting heights of between 20mm and 60mm for a neat looking lawn. For best performance and to encourage healthy lawn growth use 60mm for longer grass and after regular mowing, gradually reduce the cutting height to your desired length.

While there are more sophisticated robot lawn mowers like the WORX range, for example, the LawnMaster L10 is a simplistic version that still does an amazing job of cutting the lawn! I ran the two side by side on my own lawn and the results were very similar. So if it’s simplicity you’re after then I’d say go for the LawnMaster L10, without a doubt. One of the most important safety features for any robotic mower is a rain sensor. This tells the lawn mower when it is starting to rain causing it to return to its charging station until the conditions become more suitable for mowing.This lawnmower has an adjustable cutting schedule , in the sense that you determine how many hours in total it cuts for in one day. You can choose between four, six, eight, and ten. I set mine to ten but, now that only maintenance is needed, I may drop this down to eight. The time of day at which it starts mowing can be chosen by the user as well. If you’re new to robot lawn mowers, you will probably want to consider ease of use and set up. Some connect to an app and can be controlled using your smartphone , while others can be controlled using buttons on the unit. Your lawn will look better. With a robot mower, you can regularly cut the grass and some models mulch the clippings, returning them to the lawn, which provides “nutrients to the growing grass.”

The LawnMaster L10 is a brilliantly simple and compact robotic lawn mower that is excellent if you’re looking for something uncomplicated and easy to install and configure. It doesn’t require a huge technical knowledge to get started and yet you’ll still be left with a clean and neat finish for your lawn.

Latest Updates:

SOLID & RELIABLE - The LawnMaster L10 robotic lawn mower is from a brand you can trust. The L10 is tough, durable, IPX5 rated to be fully waterproof and comes with a 2 year manufacturer's warranty. In terms of the battery, this can be easily accessed should it need to be replaced at any point in the future. It is located under the hatch on the bottom of the mower where you can also find the USB port for any firmware updates. With so many different robot lawn mowers on the market today, how do you decide which is the right model for you? This mower comes with everything you need included. There’s 12 replacement blades, 50 m of boundary wire and 100 hooks included.

The LawnMaster L10 comes with its own charging station that features a 10m power cable. This is essential as you will need to make sure that you can place your charging station somewhere that the mower will easily be able to return to it. Having a longer length cable opens up your options significantly. The warranty is only for a year but they could sell me a new power head but initially didn't know when they were going to get them. I try to repair things for environmental reasons so asked for the part number on the PCB that I suspected was faulty because it had no markings on it. The best they could do was send me a whole PCB from a returned working unit but they didn't know when that would be. I repeated that I just wanted the part number and then Aimee got a bit stroppy and pointed out how helpful they had been up until this point and that the matter was now closed. In terms of blade performance, I was very impressed with the LawnMaster L10 which delivers a clean, neat and efficient cut. This is largely thanks to the high quality pivot razor sharp blades; of which there are three that allow for superior precision.

Robot Mower Support:

Most robot mowers now have a ‘lift and tilt’ sensor which shuts off the cutting system when the mower is either lifted from the ground or tilted in some way. The next job is laying the boundary wire. The 150m of wire for this mower comes on a large reel, making it really easy to lay it as you’re walking around your garden. Pegs need to be inserted every 50cm or so to hold the wire down. An alternative would be to bury the wire but this isn’t something that I would recommend doing, at least not until you’ve had the lawnmower running for a while and know that all of your edges and angles are in the right place. I ended up having to adjust my boundary wire a couple of times to account for overly tight corners, which would have been a huge hassle had I initially buried the wire. However, most robot lawn mowers now come with effective safety features , such as a collision detection system. This allows your mower to stop and turn before it bumps into an obstacle, but it’ll also prevent it from crashing into people or pets. Take a look at the following advice to help you find the best robot lawn mower for your garden. How do Robotic Lawn Mowers Work?

Safety components should also be considered. Those with pets or young children are right to be concerned about the safety of robot lawn mowers, as those blades are seriously sharp!If you’ve got a big lawn and an even bigger budget, the Gardena smart SILENO life 1000 robot lawnmower is well worth considering. This state of the art robot lawn mower is one of the most advanced on the market today. It has the capacity to mow lawns up to 1000 m² in size and is equipped with AI technology. Robot lawn mowers aren’t cheap, and you want to be sure that they don’t go missing! The Swift RM18 28V Robotic Lawnmower is a great choice if you’ve got an exposed garden and are worried about passers-by making off with your new tool. It’s equipped with a PIN code and alarm to deter thieves. Compared to petrol mowers, robot lawn mowers are better for the environment. They don’t emit any fumes and they can be started with the push of a button. This also means they are a lot quieter , with many people choosing to set their mowing schedule for overnight. Next, let’s move on to the all important setup of this model. With all robot lawn mowers there’s this slight concern you get when the box arrives, as you know it’s not going to be a walk in the park! Whether it’s mapping out a perimeter or navigating the technology, it’s always going to be more time consuming than normal.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment