276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Mackie CR3-XBT Active 3" Reference Monitors with Bluetooth Streaming - 50 W Bluetooth Computer Speakers perfect for Home Studios and Content Creators

£53.995£107.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

They’re also a good choice if you need high quality, easily portable speakers for location recording – they’re the perfect size for putting in a bag. They’ll also suit anyone composing music, programming midi parts or undertaking other pre-production work.

Crafted from an all-wood cabinet, this construction decision benefits the sonic character of the monitors, ensuring a superior sound when compared with plastic-based counterparts. It's bolstered by a .75" ferrofluid-cooled silk-dome tweeter and a 3" polypropylene-coated woofer. These help to deliver 50 watts of clean and precise stereo audio.

FEEL THE BASS

EDIT: I really appreciate all the help from yall. Probably shoulda mentioned i'm not really an engineer, im a rapper, i just started to mix my own vocals a little bit here and there. Im not that into it honestly but it makes things easier sometimes. When seated in the sweet spot, the stereo imaging was quite wide and revealing. Although the bass was thin on the ground, and what was there wasn’t 100% accurate, there was enough bass energy to get a feel for what’s going on in the mix.

I was surprised by how full and punchy the sound was. There’s also a lot of clarity in the highs and mids. As long as I was in the sweet spot, the stereo imaging was much more accurate than I expected for the price.

Sleek Cosmetics

Bluetooth được tích hợp cho phép phát nhạc không dây từ điện thoại thông minh, máy tính bảng hoặc máy tính hỗ trợ Bluetooth.

Since 1982, PCMag has tested and rated thousands of products to help you make better buying decisions. See how we test. Traditionally, poly cones are made through a process of thermoforming, where the cone is heated until soft, before being formed by vacuum pressure. The CR3s xbt is pair of good multimedia speakers that sound very clean. They are NOT really meant for pro level work, however beginners can consider them as it is well suited for someone on a tight budget.

Tính năng chính

Specially designed waveguide delivers unmatched clarity and sound dispersion at all listening levels

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment