276°
Posted 20 hours ago

De'Longhi Dinamica, Fully-Automatic Whole Bean Coffee Machine, Cappuccino, Espresso, ECAM 350.50.B, Black,ECAM350.50.B

£189.995£379.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

But when I stop to think about it, I kinda get why DeLonghi chooses to use plastic on its mid-range models. I mean, it definitely keeps its costs down. As an added bonus, the Dinamica will be able to pump out cappuccinos and americanos until the cows come home. Or at least until you need to refill the water tank! Brew Group The DeLonghi Dinamica comes with a two-year warranty that’ll cover any manufacturer defects. Plus, DeLonghi throws in an extra year if you go ahead and register your product. Yet, for some reason, this crucial point often gets overlooked. The resulting system errors then tend to aggravate users — especially when it delays them getting their coffee! Due to the separate milk preparation system, the coffee machine is always ready to make the perfect milk foam. The switch on the integrated milk container allows you to select the desired milk consistency. The Clean function ensures cleanliness of the milk system. When the milk container is not in use, you can store it conveniently in the fridge. All parts are dishwasher-safe.

Coffee machine with a milk container: pour the mixture into the milk container and activate the hot steam/milk function. Repeat the procedure using clean water. If you’re a regular Coffeeness reader you’ll know how highly I rate DeLonghi’s LatteCrema milk system. I’m a huge fan of integrated milk carafes, seeing as you don’t have to deal with fiddly tubes and external containers. Plus, you can simply remove the carafe when it’s not in use and store it in the fridge. Just be sure to set your favorite cup aside beforehand. Much to my chagrin, I’ve had more cleaning water-espresso combos find their way into my cup than I’d like to admit. If only I had a dollar for every time that happened — I would be loaded! Perhaps this aesthetic issue with the DeLonghi Dinamica is part of a greater problem I see in DeLonghi automatic espresso machines: they have a tendency to use too much plastic.To add to that, DeLonghi seems to take the matter of how the brew group goes into the Dinamica pretty seriously. As I mentioned earlier, the Dinamica’s intuitive user interface makes it easy to adjust settings and customize your drink. You can change brewing temperature, strength and amount of coffee, as well as the amount of milk froth. When you factor in the 13 grinder adjustment settings, you’ll find the DeLonghi Dinamica to be an extremely versatile machine. Cup Height

Sure, it’s true a little bit of froth did end up in the cups, and the espresso could have benefitted from a touch more crema and body. However, the fact that you can use the thing without any expertise speaks volumes. I mean, you’re never going to get the kind of extraction you would from a home espresso machine so you don’t need infinite grind settings. Plus, in my experience you’ll only ever need to use the very finest settings on the Dinamica. With all that said, the DeLonghi Dinamica’s grinder works quietly and efficiently. What’s more, the machine is capable of producing some pretty darn tasty espresso. It might not be true espresso, but it’s convincingly close! Ground Coffee Bypass It’s true that super automatic espresso machines typically come ready to use, even while at the default factory settings. With all that said, you will have to jump through a few hoops before making coffee. You’ll need to install the water filter, input your water hardness and perform a rinsing function. Don’t worry, though; the Dinamica will guide you through the process and everything you need is included. You probably don’t need me to tell you that the brew group is any automatic coffee maker’s most important component. This is where all the magic happens, and it’s what makes these machines so convenient.The only thing that would make it easier is if the automatic espresso machine “automatically” carried its dishes to the dishwasher on its own! Until that happens, though, cleaning the Dinamica is still a breeze. A Note on Dishwashers When half of the cup is filled with water, turn the machine off and give some time for the cleaning tablet to do its magic. Officially, nothing is supposed to go in the dishwasher, but in my opinion, you can still put the carafe for the LatteCrema system, the drip tray or the coffee grounds container in there. Not the brew group, of course, which you have to rinse by hand!

Tip: pour water into the water tank of your coffee machine first, then add the descaler (unless it's specified otherwise in the manual of your coffee machine). As is the case with most super automatics, the Dinamica has a removable brewing unit, accessed via a door behind the water tank. Trust me when I tell you to take good care of this thing by removing and rinsing it at the end of each day. A little later in this DeLonghi Dinamica review I’ll give you a few tips on how to do that. Warranty I know I just told you that the DeLonghi Dinamica can’t produce an authentic flat white. Still, it’s on the menu along with 17 other specialty drinks, including espresso macchiato, cappuccino and ristretto. Incidentally, before I go any further I should clarify which machine I’m talking about. After all, DeLonghi loves to issue seemingly endless iterations on a theme, each with a slightly different model number. Anyway, in today’s DeLonghi Dinamica review I’ll be looking at the ECAM35075SI, which is the one with an automatic milk frother. Interestingly, there’s also an Over Ice function, wherein the machine brews at a lower temperature. While not as sophisticated as the low pressure cold brew function on the Jura Z10, it’s still worth playing around with.Before using the machine, make two cups of coffee. Choose the preparation method from pre-ground beans, but don’t use the actual pre-ground coffee.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment