276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Meet Me in Milan: The outrageously funny summer holiday read and instant Times bestseller!

£4.495£8.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In 2020, Sophie started writing again as a distraction from the ongoing pandemic, cheered on by fans of her hilarious blog, ‘Sex in the Glasgow City’. What sets Meet Me in Milan apart is Sophie’s remarkable ability to blend humor and vulnerability, capturing the essence of life’s intricacies […] Sophie’s clever narrative strikes a balance between hilarity and poignancy, ensuring that even the most comedic moments carry layers of emotional authenticity. Her storytelling is completely gripping, her characters enjoyable, and her awkward scenarios induce just the right amount of toe-curling cringe. It's been a while since we updated some of our city guides, in that time the world has changed a lot. After a meeting with her nursing mentor, she starts wondering whether she wants to do Aesthetics more, or follow her heart back to nursing.

A Glasgow Kiss, her debut novel, shot straight to number one in the erotic charts and has been a word-of-mouth sensation ever since. A Glasgow Kiss , her debut novel, shot straight to number one in the erotic charts and has been a word-of-mouth sensation ever since. Our guide takes in all this, leading you from Fondazione Prada to a humble osteria in just a few paces. A Audible é um serviço de entretenimento em áudio que oferece aos assinantes acesso ilimitado a mais de 100 mil audiolivros, além da possibilidade de adquirir um catálogo adicional de mais de 300 mil títulos de audiolivros com desconto.Milan is a city that hides its greatest assets, they sit behind walls, through courtyards, up a flight of stairs – and this guide will take you to them. p>Read about how we’ll protect and use your data in our Privacy Notice.

She overthinks and spirals… but Ashley is always there to give her a good shake and get her going again. It was a cute ending to the series and as much as Zara was terrible friend and girlfriend this book I love how she is gaining some midgen of self respect LOL! The shocking news of the summer is that Tom – the ex Zara always thought would never settle down – is ENGAGED to beloved actress and all-natural beauty Quinn Foxx. I hadn’t read the previous two books , other reviewers mentioned humour , I saw little of that in this book.Read this book on holiday easy read, I did enjoy Glasgow Kiss more and feel Zara was more of a villain in this novel. Sofia Gravia is a total genius, and I won't hear anything otherwise (maybe I'm slightly biased since she's a Glaswegian like myself). There is no depth to the characters, the main character is a super annoying, spoiled girl showing a terrible example to everyone who reads this book.

A bit more variety in description wouldn’t go amiss, however I’m relieved I reached the end of this series and can go back to my kindle book now. After a varied career, Avril worked for many years in management within the charitable sector, with WRVS, NHS (Macmillan Cancer Support) and with Crossroads Caring for Carers.In 2020, Sophie started writing again as a distraction from the ongoing pandemic, cheered on by fans of her hilarious blog, 'Sex in the Glasgow City'. The high class aesthetics clinic setting did not equate with the foul mouthed characters and the read was spoiled by the C bomb being used. Biography: Sophie grew up in a town just outside Glasgow and has always had a love for the English language. I love romance books, but this three part series has had me laugh, cringe, cry and addicted from the first page. Unfortunately this book was way below expectations, the story line is very predictable, weird and not original.

I found the first and second books were a little disappointing and had poor grammar at parts and were a little too crude for me, although I really enjoyed the storyline. The characters were all so terribly loud, and I felt like they were constantly yelling because of all the goddamn exclamaitionmarks.I have since created a Zara Smith Cocktail, you can check it out via CC Cocktails on Facebook or Instagram. These guides are still packed full of inspiration and have plenty of great tips for things to see, do, eat and drink, but we can't be sure that every place we've recommended is still open or quite the same as it was when we wrote about it. Looking past the tomfoolery upon which the story stands, Zara's character truly evolves in this book. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment