276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The First to Die at the End

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

As I said, it all felt too similar, too much the same as TBDATE, I mean why do we want to watch her try to figure out what app to develop when we already know what the app is? La relación romántica entre los protagonistas no me termino de gustar. Jamás sentí química entre ellos, por lo tanto no pude conectar con su narrativa. Además de que se vuelve muy repetitiva, por lo que llega a cansar. Aunque obvio tuvo sus momentos emotivos y unas frases preciosas. And that’s what Adam so perfectly shows us. To live our life to the fullest. To do everything we want to do and to love wholeheartedly. Even when people around us are dying or have died. Even when we might die ourselves. The story reminded me in many ways of One Republic’s I Lived. It's like all the tiny connections that we may never realize or understand, but we are all connected in one way or another. I think Silvera showed that beautifully. Orion Pagan has waited years for someone to tell him that he’s going to die. He has a serious heart condition, and he signed up for Death-Cast so he could know what’s coming.

Each chapter of the novel, each of its episodes, is like the windows of a New York high-rise building glowing in the evening. At first, it seems that all these windows are similar to each other. They all seem to "glow with the same light". But in fact, every window has its own life, not like the others. Behind each window, there are different destinies, different hopes, different joys, and sorrows. However, in some strange and mysterious way, these destinies are intertwined, imperceptibly connected. And it becomes gradually clearer and clearer that we, people, are connected - without even realizing it - with each other by hundreds of threads. Agradezco a BookUp Mx por darme la oportunidad de leer este libro (ARC) antes de que salga públicamente. Lo que si me gustó es que tuvimos más perspectivas, algunos cameos y también una gran diversidad de temas como lo es el terrorismo, pérdidas emocionales, abuso doméstico, homofobia y muchos más.

I hate death, and I’m afraid to die. I don’t want to think about it and feel time slipping away as I get older. And when I think that family or friends might die, my chest tightens, and a voice in my head screams NO. But I also know that while grieving, my life will go on. This book is a hymn to love, which is stronger than death. Despite the tragedy of events, the optimism and beauty of this book are that people can rise above circumstances and, in the end, be unbroken and happy in the highest sense of this word. Orion and Valentino cross paths in Times Square and immediately feel a deep connection. But when the first End Day calls go out, their lives are changed for ever – one of them receives a call... the other doesn’t. It’s the night before Death-Cast goes live, and there’s one question on everyone’s mind: Can Death-Cast actually predict death, or is it an elaborate hoax? Orion Pagan has waited years for someone to tell him that he’s going to die, given his serious heart condition. Valentino Prince has a long and promising future ahead of him and only registered for Death-Cast after his twin sister nearly died in a car accident. This is the story of people doing what they do normally, but with the twist of limited foreknowledge of their End of Life Day with the actual end being sometime in the 24 hours and time zone where they lived. Possibly adjusted for distance traveling.

In this prequel to #1 New York Times bestselling phenomenon They Both Die at the End, two new strangers spend a life-changing day together after Death-Cast first makes their fateful calls. It’s the night before Death-Cast goes live, and there’s one question on everyone’s mind: Can Death-Cast actually predict when someone will die, or is it just an elaborate hoax? Orion and Valentine, Valentine and Orion. One gets to live, and the other one dies. At moments, tears crept into my eyes and streamed down my cheeks. But I also loved that ending. Even though one of them dies, the other one lives and breathes on and starts living, a beautiful, glorious life in front of him.

Table of Contents

I understand perfectly what must have been happening in his heart, what emotions raged in him every day, every hour, every minute when he was working on his new novel, if, after passing through the filters of words and consciousness, a storm of emotions flares up in your heart.

Once again, I am left wanting to know more about the source of these prophecies, which obviously would take away some of the magic of the series, but not knowing really for sure at the end of this second novel hit a little harder this time.This is a wonderful book. The plot unwinds like a spring. The feelings and actions of the characters are often unexpected and convincing, events are predictable, and at the same time unpredictable. I loved They Both Die at the End. This book completely blew the original out of the water for me. I completely adored our two protagonists, Valentino and Orion. I connected more with them than Rufus and Mateo (who I still love!) and felt we got to see a larger amount of character development, likely due to the longer length of the book. They were both fantastic humans, and I can’t think of a single thing I didn’t like about them. They were so easy to root for. Woven throughout the over-arching storyline, we also get vignettes of side characters that Valentino and Orion encounter along the way. In this prequel to the TikTok phenomenon, They Both Die at the End, two new strangers spend a life-changing day together after Death-Cast makes their first fateful calls. As long as you keep existing, you’ll keep breathing, and if you’re breathing, one day you’ll start living again.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment